Reviews for TV Talk II
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is way too funny. I remember how much I used to like Darkwing Duck when I was a kid. Their outrage at the villains that are similar to them is hilarious. That and them mocking Batman having similar lines as Darkwing Duck there at the end. Nice work with this story.
Joaninuwolf13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
LOL this was soooo funny, I loved it. I also liked the first one. Its like a guessing game to see what show they are watching. I figured it out that they were watching Darkwing Duck when Ivy said that they made her a man lol. Keep going with this it is awesome.
ShadowCat98 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This too is Very Cute! It is a ripoff though THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE VERSION OF ALL VILLIANS AND HERO'S AND THAT IS ALL BATMAN!
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Funnier than TV Talk... much more... in your face funny. LoL. Would have helped if I knew what the heck the other TV show was... to google...

~Vive Le Fantom
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I love the way you portray the villains! :D

-Laces
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
darkwing!

Joker is so epic in here "That is such a rip off! I’m going to sue! "

and Ivy doesn't seems happy at all with bushy :p

keep on going;)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aw, so cute and funny!
x-Oscena-x chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I didn't even make the connection until you said "Darkwing Duck!" xDD
Tie4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Daw, I like these! You should combine the first and second, and keep them going. It would be so cools! Keep up the good work!
Happy-Camper chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Hi hi's _

Loved your TV talk story thingmy's _, and you were right, they were cute...and funny D

Hope you do another one...maybe you could do a special movie night one or something D

Hope you do do another one _

Buh bye's

xx
query4 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Very cute and entertaining. I liked the interaction between the villains and their reactions to the show. I would love to see how they react to something like House, or Sopranos.
Eternallyconfused chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I will most likely hit myself and yell, 'HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?' but which villian was close to TwoFace but closer to Joker?
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Darkwing Duck? oh man, I never would've guessed XD
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
cute I liked batman and darkwing duck
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
*nearly dies laughing... she survives... but it hurt* This is great. I love it! _

You really should do another sequel! They are highly amusing!