Reviews for Song of the Seagulls
Lord Siravant chapter 26 . 9/29/2013
Update this NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO. I REQUIRE MOAR.
Kyle chapter 21 . 6/9/2012
What character is this?
Kyle chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
This chapter reminds me of the time my parents told me before they were born they took a trip to Canada in the early 80s and the ferry boat rocked hard on a perfect day.

They took the ferry from Port Angles to Victoria and picture this scenario below.

A perfect sunny day with blue skies from one end to the other and almost no wind yet the large ferry boat was rocking so hard that the passenger deck actually had water slosh over it and the funny thing is my Mom was in the bathroom at the time seeing the toilet water swish around making her feel sick.

The boat will go waaaaaaaaaay over here and then waaaaaaaaaaay over there and my parents later found out this was normal because of swells from off the ocean into the strait.

If Tetra thought thing were bad in THIS chapter she should've been on that ferry to Canada on a perfectly sunny day... which a total sunny day is rare in that area ANY time of the year and only happens a few times a year though they DO get a lot of partly cloudy days where you don't know when the sun will come out.

This was a funny yet scary chapter.

I can't imagine what that trip it must be like on a STORMY day when there is actually strong winds and high swells.

I bet they do not even operate.
Kyle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Like that one reviewer said Quote: "I've wondered how Aryll's sojourn in the forsaken fortress could have possibly taken 50,000 words. You've shown me exactly how, and by doing so provided an expertly written narrative of an interesting, imaginative original work of fanfiction." Unquote:

You've proven to me the impossible and if I weren't in such deteriorating health I'd do my own one shot fic but obviously life has different plans for me. LOL.

I was upset that you stopped writing your fic but with the 2012 prophecies and upcoming alien invasion it doesn't really matter in the end as the majority of us won't access this site when the grid goes down and we barley have food to survive thanks Clinton and the Big O in charge.

Also

Thank you for the short time you decided to write this before the 2012 problems.

It's nice to know that at least decent Zelda fanfiction CAN be found that's not forced shipping or characters without feelings.

I am not sure what you call it where the main character doesn't have much emotions and acts like a piece of luggage.

There seems to be an extreme difference between too much Mary Sue and not enough as I don't think Mary Sue's can be avoidable.
Eye of round chapter 26 . 3/21/2012
This story never ceases to amuse me. XD

I would hope you would continue, but I understand that you want to write other stories. :P

I'll keep an eye on your stories to see if I can find anything interesting. :)
Htjrujg chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Excellent story; since I saw how long this story was, I've wondered how Aryll's sojourn in the forsaken fortress could have possibly taken 50,000 words. You've shown me exactly how, and by doing so provided an expertly written narrative of an interesting, imaginative original work of fanfiction.

At first, It may be somewhat difficult to understand the events that are taking place in certain situations, but by giving it a few seconds of thought, I came to comprehend exactly what was taking place in every point in the story.

The characters are very well developed. From Aryll, to Wolfkaunos the Darknut, to Long-Spear the Moblin to Ganondorf himself, each character's actions are believable and allows this story to keep my full attention.

I sincerely hope that you update this story soon; I wait with bated breath.

Jetpak Clam
flamedancers chapter 23 . 2/25/2011
*dances for joy at having read the latest update* Huzzah, I say!

I've been curious about what would happen during Link's arrival since I first read this story. I'm glad that time hasn't made your writing different. The update blends well with the older chapters very nicely. I know you said that you weren't too sure that you would finish, but I applaud you for giving it a second shot.

Thank you! :3
Andrea Foxx chapter 20 . 4/7/2010
This is a noble concept. I applaud that you actually tried to pull it off. It saddens me that the last updated date is in.. 2007.

I read the whole thing hungrily, and then whimpered that this likely won't be finished. This is a wonderful concept. Aryll is brave here, I love your OCs, and your Ganondorf is maybe one of the best Ganondorfs I have seen in a long time.

Such a pity this lies half-realized!

Still, thank you for this story. It's a good example of how a good adventure can be, in the midst of a section filled with Dark Link romance and icky half-baked concepts.

Thanks for the refreshing drink of water that's this story. I missed quality, and seeing it again is a nice reminder that it *can* be done in the Zelda section...
Luvisia chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
OMG!

I'm so excited! This is getting really good.

A few spelling mistakes, but your vivid language makes up for it.

Question 1: Fire Eyes Gannon?

Question 2: Not really a question, but it did seem like a while between Aryll's kidnapping and Link coming to save her.

3: Favoriting. Now.

Luv
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 20 . 7/2/2008
Really good story, I really do hope you'll continue this, it's so fun to read! I don't want to push you into writing more, though it WOULD be nice to know if you quit on this. But I'll keep checking on this one _
A person chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Hey, um, not to sound impatient or anything, but are you goina to be finishing this story...? I'm really enjoying your Zelda stories (and ToS stories, but that's for another time), but it doesn't seem like you've been updating at all, really... Have you quit, or are you just busy?
Araknia the Storyspinner chapter 20 . 5/22/2007
YAY! You read my reviews! Better grammer on this chappie, I tip my hat to you. LINK FINALLY MAKES AN APPEARANCE! This is an awesome story; update soon, please!

I finally understand the timeline!

-The Great and Mighty STORYSPINNER
Phoenixfire1389 chapter 12 . 5/15/2007
(“I DIDN’T MEAN TO CALL YOU GANNONDORK, I’M SORRY!”)

have you ever laughed so hard you couldn't get anything out but wheezing noises?

Great chapter by the way. I really like this story so far, everything in it is hilarious. Especially the lobsters (snicker) (goes back to archives)
Rising Dragon chapter 19 . 5/12/2007
Creepy. Ganon is not a happy person right now, is he?
Hondura chapter 18 . 4/15/2007
You mean there's more to Song and you haven't totally forgotten about this Zelda fic? Yay! Although would you mind PMing the answer as to why chapter 18 had to happen before Link comes to Forsaken Fortress? Not that I mind that much, but I can't seem to remember why a thunder storm would matter... My TWW demo doesn't really allow me to actually take in the place, especially since I have to avoid getting caught... I hate those Moblins.

But anyway, this truely is a great story you have here... Aryll, Wolfkaunos, and even Ganondorf/Fire Eyes... They're all such interesting characters. My favorite is Wolfkaunos, but who knows? Aryll and Ganondorf are close behind. Even if Ganondorf is kind of a jerk. XD

But Fire Eyes is Ganondorf, right? I wouldn't want to mistake something like that... But if he is, I'd love to see more interacting between him and Aryll... It just seems to interesting seeing this big bad guy to be (in a way) making friends with a little girl who had caused him so much trouble... But that's just me. xD

Oh, and on the down side... I've noticed a growing number of grammar and spelling problems. It can get rather hard to understand sometimes because of that... Maybe you (or someone else) should read over it a few times to catch the mistakes.

And that's all I can think of to say at the moment. Happy wri
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »