Reviews for Love Lies Bleeding
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
This was a great story and I'm glad Padmé didn't die!
Spotsylvania chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I loved reading that
C chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Beauty and the beast much? (I like this story but Im just noticing the similarities)
Pooja Naberrie chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
That was such a nice story.
Pooja Naberrie chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
Like the story so far but I recognised the section from beauty and the beast.
love it chapter 10 . 11/26/2010
if im correct u used a little bbeuty in the beast in this story great how it ws padme dieing n ot anakin sad but i love it!
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Aaw, what a cute story! Thank you so much for posting it, it was a wonderful read!
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 11 . 3/10/2008
Characters are somewhat OOC, and events happen too fast for me to completely believe, but there is some humour in there, and I always enjoy a good "what if?" story.
WolfCipher7 chapter 11 . 9/6/2007
Yay! Really good fic.

Loved this:

"Darth Vader is gone. Destroyed by Young Skywalker, he was," Yoda replied.

Really good and I love ones when Anakin and Obi-Wan are friends again in the end. Terrific!

~Alien Roxi~
WolfCipher7 chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
This is excellent so far, and I will have to return tommorow to continue reading it.

~Alien Roxi~
ibelieveintruelove chapter 11 . 9/2/2007
Lovely story! I really enjoyed this whole set-up of Padme the slave and Anakin the Sith Lord. And while I know that you said you had not intended to mirror Beauty and the Beast I loved the fact that you did. It made the story that much better!

GlamPiano chapter 3 . 4/23/2007
UniqueCaptainPeroxide chapter 11 . 2/18/2007
i really love this story

you did a really good job on it

well done
allymcnally chapter 11 . 7/29/2006
I read a story that was very very similar to your. Very similar. It was better. Sorry.
Seira Owan chapter 11 . 7/27/2006
Awesome. i don't normaly like anidala but you did a great job. love the cross-over with beauty and the beast. I would give this a 4 out of 5.