Reviews for Love Lies Bleeding
doreenthatshot chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
What a way to leave us hanging. Update soon.
JediMan chapter 4 . 3/28/2006
Agh! Why do you always leave us on our toes! (Not that I want you to not) It's hard to remember that he's Vader, but not after Mustafar.
L.E chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
Cool idea!
Rachel657062 chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
I discovered his story twenty minutes ago and know already that I'm a devoted reader. I'll always have brighter days when you update. I find parts of the story funny as well, especially the comment Padme made at the end: "INCASE YOU HADN'T NOTICED, I GET FRIED EVERYTIME I DO!" she shot back, her own frustration boiling over now."

lol. That was classic.

-Rachel
MindSatellites chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Wait? Plan? What plan? Did I miss something again? (Sorry, it's not that I'm trying to sound incredibly dim, it's just that I'm very tired.)

I can't WAIT to read more, please update soon! It's SO GOOD!

~Darth Shanni
MindSatellites chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
Ohh! Yay! This is marvelous! Please keep going :D!

~Darth Shanni
Mariefrost chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Uh oh I don't envy Padme if she tries to escape. Can't wait for the next chapter
jla2snoopy chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
hello! i just discovered your story and i think its a wonderful idea! i like how you've got it going so far, and i am greatly looking forward to the next update. padme was always very resourceful...i can't wait to see how she gets out of this one! update soon!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Damn!

Does Lord Vader have PMS?

Great update. . .Good luck Padme in attempting escape.
nightwinde chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Padme has a plan... can't wait to find out what it is! By the way, were Leia and Luke born or not?

Keep writing!
AMAPADME chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Hey I just found this story. It is great.

It should be very interesting to see what happens to Padme. What the heck was she thinking talking to vader like that? He did a really good job of lulling her into a state of trust. ( wich she must no fall for)
garrettignasia chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
O NO! dont leave poor mr. vader, hes just a lonely old sith!

definitly keep this up! i love this story because, though its barely begun, its already had enough surprises to make me happy!
SufferingIdentityCrisis chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
o! Shes gonna get in trouble! Gr8 chappie! Update soon!
Kates Master2 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
So whats Padme up to now? I cant wait for more...update soon!

Emma
Katie chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
just found this story and I'm totally into it! I hope you update soon...
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »