Reviews for Love Lies Bleeding
jla2snoopy chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
hello! i just discovered your story and i think its a wonderful idea! i like how you've got it going so far, and i am greatly looking forward to the next update. padme was always very resourceful...i can't wait to see how she gets out of this one! update soon!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Damn!

Does Lord Vader have PMS?

Great update. . .Good luck Padme in attempting escape.
nightwinde chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Padme has a plan... can't wait to find out what it is! By the way, were Leia and Luke born or not?

Keep writing!
AMAPADME chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
Hey I just found this story. It is great.

It should be very interesting to see what happens to Padme. What the heck was she thinking talking to vader like that? He did a really good job of lulling her into a state of trust. ( wich she must no fall for)
garrettignasia chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
O NO! dont leave poor mr. vader, hes just a lonely old sith!

definitly keep this up! i love this story because, though its barely begun, its already had enough surprises to make me happy!
SufferingIdentityCrisis chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
o! Shes gonna get in trouble! Gr8 chappie! Update soon!
Kates Master2 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
So whats Padme up to now? I cant wait for more...update soon!

Emma
Katie chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
just found this story and I'm totally into it! I hope you update soon...
CaptJoe213 chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
ah, once again a very engaging chapter. I love how Vader is showing a bit of his true colors. Maybe it's just me, but I can really see Hayden playing your Vader. A compliment, at least that's how I mean it.

Okay, down to business. Third paragraph after o, word apologize is got a few letters too many. At least one extra p p.

Same section, 6th paragraph: "memory of the sharp electric" I take it there was another word in that thought, at least it seems so.

Great story! I eagerly look for each chapter!
And a Pickle chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
erm... Uh-oh lol

Naughty Vader :pokes: you will be nice to Padme or... :pulls out the Masters Latest Kinky torture device:

Great chapter, I love how he flicks back and forth between nice and nasty vader, It's like wimbledon D
JediMan chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Aghh! This one has me on my toes! It's well written, and understandable, nice job. Love the storyline! What's Vader going to do?
jla2snoopy chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
hm...very interesting story! i like this so far...so i take it anakin didn't burn on Mustafar? so then what happened to yoda and obiwan?

anyways, i like this whole concept with the two never knowing each other and i look forward to the next update. so, update soon!
Linwe Elendil chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
This is really good! I eagerly await the next installment... :D
mzmonkee09 chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
Cool story! Please update soon! Cant wait
nightwinde chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Mesa likey. :) Keep on writing!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »