Reviews for One Summer
DolbyDigital chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I think at this point Bellatrix and Lucius would both have left Hogwarts, but I understand how them being there helped to move the plot along. And where is Remus?
DolbyDigital chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
I think that Remus is maybe a little OOC, and that James and Peter were a bit too quick to warm up to Regulus, but other than that this was a really nice chapter.
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I really like that you didn't drag the argument out over loads of chapters, but I still feel that it was resolved a bit quickly.
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Oh, Sirius just has such perfect timing. I do feel that some areas you've gone into a lot of detail with, and others you've just skimmed over, though.
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I really like the way that you've portrayed Regulus in this, but I think that Remus is being kind of mean to him - it's unfair to blame it all on Regulus and the fact that he's a werewolf - and completely unjustified to call it rape, or even almost rape. But it is nice that at the end of this chapter he seems to be warming to Regulus somewhat.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I like how forward and self-asseritve (I think that's the right word) Regulus is in this - it's a nice change from teh shy, unsure boy that appears in a lot of fics about him as a kid. The only problem I had with this was that Regulus was actually quite short.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
"The bitter taste, the sweet intent, it mingles, creating that so yearned bittersweet taste." -K.T.
Riharu chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Aww man, this made me fall in love with this pairing. Bravo.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Wahhahaha *sniff*,okay that just about killed me too!

But wow,i have to say,i loved how pretty this was,the lightness of this throughout made me smile but we knew it had to end this way!It was just really beautiful the way you ended it with that piano!

Amazing fic and totally loved it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Awww,real sweet chapter,i'm glad they got to meet up!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Haha!chocolate is sex,lol!I loved that bit!And James is so cool with all those tips,awesome!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Oh myyyyy!Remus finally lost it,about time!I mean i get it Sirius is protective and all but wow,i think you did a lovely job with all their characters!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Uh oh!Goodness,what timing,that kiss was going amazingly and Sirius just had to get mad,i'm pretty sure he's just mad right now!Awesome work with this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
WOW piano lessons?that's niiiice!And totally lovable!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
XD!Oh goodness,Regulus is such a forward kid,haha!nice one here!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »