Reviews for Oak Evolution
maryyorke chapter 1 . 1/15
She138 chapter 1 . 1/5
Loved this! So glad I came across and read it. The emotions were so, strong, they were almost tangible. Like some of your other readers, it would be awesome to read this from the others' points of view. Thank you for sharing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Loved it!
Especially the Sailor Says at the end.
mi-makoto-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
okay, this is too good. you got my two favorite characters together, and now i'm crying, feeling like they were. feeling lost and afraid.
this is amazing. )
bon chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Noip13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very interesting. A good one-shot. There was dark, yes, but it belonged there. And there was light at the end, the way it should always be.
zoeller chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This was just amazing. Thank you for writing this, and for sharing such an excellent and realistic perspective. One thing canon never addressed was how much of a sacrifice EVERYTHING the senshi did was. This is as close to perfect as fanfic gets. :)
Neanda chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*Usagi wail* This was so sad! T_T You really made me cry, you know. That doesn't happen often. Not all-out. I was expecting Makoto to keep running to be honest, but the way you wrote made sense. I really like the way you approached this. All the time Crystal Tokyo looks like this giant utopia where everyone is happy... But there's no light without darkness, however pure. I can very much imagine the loss of identity and dreams.

Thank you. T_T

Ja ne! *sniffle*
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
You almost made me cry with that one... (Actually, I'm sensing a moisture in my eyes, but hey, no one saw that). You made me remember why I loved and love still this anime, the beautiful sacrifices, painful past and future closing in the same time and space. The drastically, tragically, change in normal girls.

And I loved even more because you put a deeper understanding than we had when wefirst whatched it: it's not "hey, I'm a pretty soldier, that will become beautiful and rule the world", it's not that simple. And you made all these amazing characters sense it.

Thank you, oh so very much, for this.
LaPlacesDemon chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I love the fact that Crystal Tokyo is portrayed, as you said, not as a reward but a sacrifice. For some reason, I would love to hear this story from Mercury's head. The calm, rational soldier running away from destiny? That sounds very interesting. Amazing job.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Damn. Love this.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awesome revelation at the end. So all the Inner Senshi tried to run. I wonder what Usagi was doing.
acommontater chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love your stories, and the perspective you put them in. But I was wondering why you don't mention the outer senshi alot. After all they help rebuild Crystal Tokeyo as well. I think that your style would capture their personalities very well and hope that you write about them sometime.
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I read this several years ago and I thought it was great then. It got better with age. I think it's a well-written view into something in the SailorMoon world not a lot of fans think about. What *do* the senshi think when the time comes? They weren't raised to be soldiers and queens. They were normal once, and that means something. This story deals with those ideas very well.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »