Reviews for Oak Evolution
Nykia chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
The ending was bittersweet, bitter because no longer would they ever be known as their civilian selves, plus how truly devastating the realization of all their dreams they tried so hard to turn into reality crumbles before submitting themselves as Neo Queen Serenity and Crystal Tokyo's protectors first and foremost. Sweet because they all pulled together in the end despite having wanted to just run away with their own selfish wants. To me, I don't blame them one bit for wanting to be selfish one last time knowing all the heavy burdens that comes with creating a new future and forever leaving the old where it belongs, in the history books. I think you are an excellent writer! Thank you for sharing your writing skills with us :)
chickay chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I think you broached upon a touchy topic with wonderful sensitivity. A lot of authors are fine with handing over a Crystal Tokyo story without acknowledging the change in status and essentially persons that the scouts have to go through. It could've been an "evolution" for any of the scouts, but I think picking the one scout without a family was appropriate at bringing home the level of loneliness and self-doubt experienced by each of them. I particularly loved how you delved into how the fact that they aren't just scouts and protectors, but girls who had lives and dreams they wanted to fulfill outside of their duty. When Mina reveals how they've all tried to run away, I had to smile. They really are scared girls hoping to do their best and that one moment you wrote hit that fact home for me.

This story was wonderfully inspiring. I hate badly-written fics with half-hearted characters and vocabulary that makes me want to enact a spell-check on the world, but I have no complaints when reading this. Thank you for showing me and everyone else a wonderful, real side of the characters we already love.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Absolutely amazing... I could feel their emotions and I'm so sad... I feel sorry for them... :'(
xtonnerre chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this piece of work nearly moved me to tears and was the last push to get me to join the website (so that i could comment lol). everything felt so real. my mouth dropped when venus confessed the others also planning to run away. i thought it was damn genius to write the story through the eyes of jupiter. who would have thought how much pain she would feel to leave a life, /her life/, although for so much of it she was so lonely? the senshi were completely humanized, especially mako. her feelings of being afraid felt so real. this story was brillant! i'm ready to go looking for your others now. lol.
iKatie chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Very, very, very good. I love the way you presented this, in a way I never really thought of it before. Consider me a fan.
Nelras chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*squishes Makoto* I'm glad they came back, but I'm also sorry they didn't run away. Stupid destiny.

Very well written. I like what you did with Mamoru, and not staying because he loves her but because she loves him.
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I really really like this. Especially how it is the strong Sailor Jupiter that is having doubts. Very well executed!
Chimera89 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Thank you. I've been waiting for this story for a long time.
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Man that was epic.
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was really sweet. I almost cried. Almost.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Great work. Amazing story. I thought at first that it was Haruka that was racing Makoto.
Gizelle chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
poignant. I wish the generals got incorporated in some way, but this was a beautiful story.
n chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
this is damm good. relly fricking damm good.
Clemen chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Amazing job. One of the best SM fic I read. Very realistic you manage to show some happy endings are bittersweet. Look forward to reading your other works. Until next time, take care and god bless.
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow. I had never thought of it like that - that they wouldn't have their own lives. Very interesting, Love it!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »