Reviews for Oak Evolution
monstermunch3435 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wow. I had never thought of it like that - that they wouldn't have their own lives. Very interesting, Love it!
Libris chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I cried. This story was poignant and beautiful and portrayed Makoto so human and so true. You wonderfully captured the force of responsibility and the crashing weight on the Senshi's Soldiers we so rarely get to see, and how, after all, they are /just/ human girls, and yet.

I really, really enjoyed this.
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Oh, my, Dejana, I cannot believe I that I had never read this beautiful story of yours. This is one of the most realistic SM fics I have ever read. It describes exactly what our favorite characters have been all along - human. Instead of bringing them towards us, this story draws us to them. You made me feel for your characters and that is rare.

And sometimes, making a selfish decision helps us find the correct one.

Fantastic. (can't really add more to that! :) )

-Starz
DaBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This is easily one of the best pieces of fiction i've read in a long while. It had me crying! I felt for Jupiter, I also understood what she did. There was no cheapness to this story as there are to so many others. I could believe everything I read.

1 word: Phenomenal.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This was really beautiful.
Autumn Rhea chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This was very well written and the flow was nice. You have me almost in tears in plight for the Senshi's sense of Freedom. a very nice spin on the vision of rise of Crystal Tokyo.
Bin82501 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Like Undeserving, you focus on the humanity of the senshi. The interesting thing about the whole Sailor Moon story, it's so romanticized and idealistic. You have five school girls who fight against evil beings then eventually there is the happy ending; Crystal Tokyo. It makes seem like everything will be peachy in the end, that paradise is waiting for them. What I love about Jupiter's account is that you dare to pose that question that maybe the predestined life that as kids was something to look foward is actually the worst path for them to take. I love the fact that Makoto struggles with defying her fate by running away or accepting it. Ultimatley, I love how you acknowlegde the alternative option. Great job.
ScorpionOcean chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Wow! I never really paused to think about what the future Sailor Senshi would feel. This is a very plausible fic. Kudos.
Aishuu chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Splendidly done - nice use of character, and smooth writing. Thanks for the good read.
elianthos chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
beautiful. because of the POV you handled so well; for the way you dealt with controversial matters like Cristal Tokio; for how you showed the inner doubts and fears and hopes and coming to terms of everyone.

And for the motorbike ride . and the conversation with the other orphan in their group (M&M bonding, yay!)

*adds to favs*
Jessa Martin chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Amazing story; you do an incredible job of really exploring the doubts of Makoto and the others as they stand on the brink of the future.
Nyanko76 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
A unique story written through Mako's eyes. A beautiful and heart breaking piece that reminds us all that the Senshi didn't neccessarily want the responsibility they possess. Well written and wonderfully expressed - I think you really brought out the sensitive and yet willfull side of an easily neglected character. Many thanks for the good read :)
Kewii chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Hi, this is Kewii from the animenorth boards.

I really enjoyed your story. I'm guessing that from your post at the boards that you didn't place and to be honest, I was a little surprised. (unless I'm wrong and making an assumption-and I'm sure we both know what assumptions do)

After I read your story I sort of said "aw shit, I'm done".

I just felt it was well written and a great look at Crystal Tokyo, destiny, and freedom.

Great story.

Kewii
Blackgryphon21 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
from Jeff Hastings on the animenorth board.

All that I can think to say is that it tugs at the heartstrings in away that can't quite be put into words. It's very true, very real. Well done.
LostInPrettyEyes chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Heyhey :) (its me, xxharukamichiruxx lol)

First off, this is an exceptionak piece of writing, very well done, packed with emotion and revelations all at the right times and worded immaculately, so congrats on that note.

Secondly, this is a one of a kind fanfic, I don't see many written through Mako's eyes, or with that much relation to their lives as normal girls. I think the line between civilian and soldier was drawn extremely well, and I have alot of favourite quotes from this fanfiction.

Good luck, keep on writing, and lets do hope Crystal Tokyo doesn't prove to be too much for our Senshi. Bye!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »