Reviews for Oak Evolution
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Wow, that was very original. Great Job.
JamesFox chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
When looking at Sailor Moon, so many fans simply ignore the implications and ethical problems that this whole 'Crystal Tokyo' thing raises, at least to me and a few others. You, however, do not. Kudos! I'm also glad that this story follows my preference in having the senshi as people rather than near-perfect goddesses.

However, it probably says a lot about me, that when it comes to this story, I feel kind of dissapointed that in the end, Destiny was triumphant. Destiny is kind of like a prison. Destiny, in this story, caused a bloody disaster just so Serenity can become Queen (In a way, you could even say that she has the blood of many people on her hands, just by being existing). Destiny smashed the ordinary lives of all of the senshi, and their families. They've all lost. I can't help but see Destiny as a thing to be defeated, rather than submitted to.

What happened to the Outers, by the way?
mako-chan fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
damn all tragic heroes... sad as hell!

great job writing this!
Myownee chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Really good title. It was her power, and she evolved towards embracing her destiny. I've never read a fic that Usagi changed into Neo-Queen Serenity and was different, I always thought her poise was maturity. Definitely raised realistic questions such as will my past life take over, etc.

Worth a read, well done.
Willow Knox chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wow.
Angus MacSpon chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Very nice indeed. I liked this a lot.
Lady-Dragonguardian chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
THAT WAS FABULOUS! Really really good1 Wow...your an amazing writer, it was a very interesting twist. I do hope you wtite more Makoto fics in the near future! Great Job!

-Lady-D
Gr33nJ3w3lRain chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
inspiring...
Izzy chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
That was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I loved it. It's so true, they are all just average girls and the world expects so much of them. It's a lot like real life, people around you expecting you to be more then you are, but you simply are who you are. I think that's why I like this story so much. Good Job.
Richforce chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Great job. It's hard to give up everything for duty, but sometimes it's worth it.
Crim chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Great job!

It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it a lot. It's nice to see a little different take on this.

I look forward to reading more of your stories )
aserene chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
WOW that was amazing...i really liked this idea and the passion that is present here...I'm speechless.
Peaceguy chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Incredible!
lightwarai chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Gah! That was really good! And so sad, but uplifting. Jupiter has long been my favorite senshi, and always will be. It was nice to see the more insecure side of Mako-chan, and to know more about the driving force behind the senshi and Mamoru. Thanks and great job!
Ruka K chapter 1 . 3/2/2006