Reviews for As If
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/25
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/25
Terrific start! Gut wrenching and absorbing!
Frakking Toasters chapter 7 . 2/24
Awesome story. Thank you so much. I really, really enjoyed it. xo
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You killed him. You killed him! And is such a unique, creative, and, dare I say it, good way that I can't even hate you for it. Dang, I hate it when writers write so good I can't hate them for what they've done!
ghostboi chapter 7 . 4/23/2011
I wanted to kick the living hell out of the wankers who caged Tony. D-

Awesome story, you had me worried for Tony, there for a bit. Yay for a great ending _
elderwitty chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Really good story.

The plot was torturous (in the good way), with twists and turns that I didn't see coming. The characterizations were good, both in the real folks and their hallucinations as-seen-by...

Good h/c, too. Poor DiNozzo. He's just so fun to whump. :D

Concrit:

There are a couple of instances of 'loosing' for 'losing' and a few separated words 'gun shot' for 'gunshot'. Other than those, I didn't see much that could be improved.

Good job!

(anonymous can go suck a lemon!)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO WARN IN THE TITLE WHEN THERE IS A CHARACTER DEATH! DUH!
The Lost Kid chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT TONY!
Greysh chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
Lovely fic! very interesting plot! poor tony - always in trouble, but he did great!
mybether chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
Best fanfic ive ever read! Thanks for sharing it:)
scryoko chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Hi! I sent you email awhile back (to your email) but I wasn't sure if you received it or not so I'm hoping to try again here through . :) Originally, as I was sending the feedback directly to your email, the reviews for all three of your NCIS stories was in one email, but since I'm sending it through now, I decided to properly split them up.

Well, I'd stumbled across your NCIS fanfics on your site ( k. ) and boy am I glad I did! I fell in love with reading each and every one of them. The plot for each of them is... riveting. And the action, adventure... and the suspense! I finished all three in one sitting. The only thing that has me down is that there aren't anymore NCIS fics from you that I could read. Because I'd know that no matter what, I'd love them.

The first story I read was "As If" and that - that just damn well blew me away. The plot was Awesome (with a capital A, dammit!). I love the twist you put it in. Just when you thought that they brainwashed Tony to blow up the NCIS Headquarters, you're thrown a curve ball that no, the bad guys aren't stupid at all, playing Tony like a frickin' pro. And then! And then just when you think the bad guys are caught and everything's over, there's the code word and suddenly, everything was kind of what you thought it to be in the first place: that he was programmed to kill. Damn. Double damn. I'm so very thoroughly impressed. I loved it. I loved how one of Tony's hallucinations is his father, loved how Gibbs trusted Tony in the end, when he said "Operation Turkey" softly. I loved that tender moment. This really was a fantastic read.
msdarque chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Fantastic story!

Very emotional, interesting, and full of surprises and twists.. I loved it every word of it!

Congrats! Many stars!
wild wolf free17 chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
This is awesome!
Space1Traveler chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Whoa, that was good! You played me like a Stradivarius. Not to give away any of the good stuff in the fic but at each turningpoint I was pulled in deeper and deeper. First I was angry so I went back to read the summary again. Then I was anxious. Well, you get the picture...I got the movie reference early on, but each time I thought I had figured out how you were going to work things-it twisted into another direction. Excellent story! I almost passed it by because of the summary and the first chapter. I'm so glad I caught this train! Thanks for the ride, Ldy!
HuluView chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
Wow, what a great story. Have to check out your Stargate stories now too. Hope you get back to NCIS though!