Reviews for Koi
Stella221 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
whoa... When I saw the "horror" category, I thought that the Koi it referred to was fish he kept to help dispose of corpses in the lake... and that Christine had a mishap with these pet fish. (I just finished reading "mermaid" from the manga petshop of horrors...)

The "Koi" being an actual dead body is creepy in itself.
the yellow flower chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
you write their relationship very well. i really did enjoy reading it. wew as for the end.. eek but still good!
Icelands chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Yuck. But, nevertheless, good.
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
excellent.

having not read the original draft of this, i have nothing to compare it to, but this was wonderful! you captured Erik and Christine very nicely, incorporating just the right touch of horror, suspense, and, yes, even romance. this mirrors the Leroux version so wonderfully and beautifully (in a sick, morbid sort of way, of course).

excellent work! well done.

warm regards,

dark-hearted rose
Lady ot Rings chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Wow, that was lovely. Dark and deeply disturbing, but lovely nonetheless. Your portrayal of Erik is so creepy that you can't help but love it, and his story of the koi was pure genius! I loved the ending, so well written. Keep it up! Now I can't wait to read your other fics!

Lady
AuburnWillow chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
oh! That was good! I didn't even see the ending coming until it hit me (lol I never expect the ending's with you, even though, after reading your other stories, I should know to expect the unexpected.) Great story! I love your little dark one shots!

Much love!

C.I.C.
Mongie chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
O, very dark and morbid. I liked how insane Christine was, and yet he still loved her and tried to make her happy. At first I was like "What the heck? Koi? That's completely random." But I loved the ending, it made sense, and then I admired Erik for his quick thinking in coming up with a story.
HDKingsbury chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is the first time I've ever read this story, and enjoyed it just the way it is. It is delightfully morbid and creepy. Well written and entertaining. Thank you for sharing your story.

HDKingsbury
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
oo I loved it! that was laugh out loud fabulous! But what is this "original version" of which it is spoken? Now I'm curious! I've added it to the Dark Phic C2, but I intend to take a look at your other pieces, and if you have something even more awesome, I may replace it with one of those for now :)

Keep up the darkness! This site needs more writers like you!
Pink Spider11 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
How oh how have I never found you before?

I just read all of your stories, and I love them all! (especialy "Forever and Always") You are brilliant! One of my new favorite authors.

And I wish desperately that I had gotten to read the original of this story...morbid and dark is ho I love my PotO stories the best!
fireflyjunction chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Ha you've probably just confused everybody reading this story because they never saw the original version so how do they know if its better or not?

Hm, idk it just isn't the same story anymore, even though the original was creepy to the point of extreme sickness. I hate to say it but I liked the other one, so my vote goes to toning it down a little but not as much as you’ve done here. Good luck :) Ta!

*blows you a kiss*