Reviews for In the End
Anya Magera chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Pretty good. Like the angst from Dean's POV.
Andromeda Silver chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I was going to do this late Friday night/early Saturday morning, but stupid Fan Fiction wouldn't let me log on or leave reviews. So now I'm taking time out of my day to offer some editorial assistance. Ok, so I'm screwing off homework, but this is so much more fun. :-D Yes, Sam was going for his interview to get into law school when Dean showed up in the dead of night and dragged his ass to Jericho. One of these days I know you'll do that to me, probably with Chrissy in tow.

"Dean would be the first to admit, he had abandonment issues." No comma needed there. Also in the following sentence "Every one" should be one word.

"And there was his brother. Samuel Winchester." I'm thinking that first period should be a comma.

"If Sam were going to be guilty of a sin, it would be envy." It should be "If Sam *was* guilty of a sin, it *was* envy."

Ok, just going to cut and paste from here on out with my changes inserted. "They had a house…a real house, not a trailer or a motel, but a house to call their own. They had parents with normal jobs, they had brothers, sisters, a family dog and a little white picket fence."

"Losing a beloved spouse that you swore to spend the rest of your life with under normal circumstances, like disease or an accident, was bad enough, but when you heard your wife’s bloodcurdling scream and found her plastered to the ceiling with a gaping slash across her stomach before bursting into flames kinda fucks with your grieving process." Ain't that the truth. I'm actually betting that John will die, hunting completely consuming him in the end. He's a bit of a Captain Ahab character.

Actually, according to the official site where you can actually read John Winchester's journal (it's a more interesting way to spend my time than typing up reports, trust me), the three of them stayed at John's friend's house. Mike and Kate. Mike was the guy that worked with John at the garage before Mary's death. They stayed there from early November until New Year's when John decided that the answers weren't in Lawrence. As far as I can remember grandparents were never mentioned on Supernatural. Wanna know something kind of ironic? Mary died either the day or two days before my birthday.

"It gave Sam a little perspective on what his brother and father felt when they remembered Mary, and it fed his Winchester thirst for revenge"

"For a while things were back to a relative normal,"

"Don’t go where I can’t follow, Sam."

Hopefully that was helpful. Now I'm off to enjoy the sun.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
good fic. sad but really really good!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Dean behind the bravado is so vulnerable, so in need of having Sam in his life that it is scary. He needs Sam as an anchor, to maintain the illusion that all will be well if they stick together. Great stuff.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Very good!

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Very interesting. You've captured Dean quite nicely. Catch ya on the flip side.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
what i tihnk is a very accurate portrayal of deans thoughts. well written.
emily chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
thats rlly good!
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
loved it , i was also surprised at the darkness the show has taken on