Reviews for This Prison
RandyWrites chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
"Putting this down for now" guess that means a few years counts as part of the 'for now' huh? *sigh*
This had an okay direction, however, you messed up some continuity (Terra's arc was in the 2nd season, 'Spellbound' was in the 3rd. Malchior would've never known her presence in the tower. It's a simple mistake, but it bugs me to no end)
Again, interesting story, but it has some hiccups with spelling & sentence structure on occasion. The mistakes are few & far-between, but they keep this story from reaching that level of perfect that would make this... well, a simply wonderful read.

However, I've definitely enjoyed this very much and would love to see it continued. Seeing as how it's been so long, I'm very doubtful.
TempestParamour chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Malchior FEELS! Oh my gods! I love it! XD
Stellimicans chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
Yes i knew it was Rorek XD and they were brothers! I AM SO FRICKIN COOL! O_O Sorry my bad XD
Stellimicans chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
I guess it's...ROREK! XD I'm i right? Please i dont want to lose my socks! XD
Stellimicans chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Rae/Mal
Stellimicans chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Uhuh I know Rorek and Malchior is brothers XD I'm smart! Okay maybe not hehe ;
Rae/Mal! Forever!
MelancholyOcean chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Yay...Rorek! We all love him!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
I cant Wait Argh...! O_O
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I really do love rorek... Can't say the same for malchior, but I do like rorek... But this is a FANTASTIC story! I hope one day, you update again!
ShadowObsession chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
just started reading this story,and it appears I will continue since Malchior/Raven won the vote,Thanks for the great story!
LarkaSpirit chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
Witch, it's been two years. please pick it up again.

-Larka
LarkaSpirit chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
RAVEN/MALCHIOR PLEASE! Usually I would say Rae/Rob, but there are not enough Rae/Mal out there, and they are awesome together!

Are Rorek and Malchior brothers?

-Larka
PyroEra chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
I've read the whole thing!

Please update soon!

I'm on my knees begging ya!

Keep up the good work!

Go Malchior!

Go Rorek!

Go Raven!

Go Magic Powers!
PyroEra chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Ok,

I've read the first chapter and I gotta say...ITS FREAKING AWESOME! It captivated me from the start and I just couldn't stop reading it!

There are a few spelling mistakes in there - but it's not really major; like I can still tell what you're trying to write and stuff :)

You've done really well! Pat yourself on the back!

I like how you've made Malchior comment on he didn't have a head (had a lol moment there) and the attitude of Raven - just got to love it!

I hope you still continue with this fanfiction because it's actually one of the few REALLY REALLY GOOD ONES out here on !

I'm a noob sort of writer myself and I know that I can learn quite a lot from you just by reading this (flashes a cheesy smile)

Anyways, just want to say please update soon (although now pressure here! I can wait) and keep up the FANTASTIC WORK!

PyroEra
CraneLee chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
i will not except your appology (scoffs and goes to Mcdonalds for a big and tasty (which are made from pokemon))

Kay i'm back, alright, i was really hoping for more of a robin involovement in the last couple of chapters. If you can get that back in then ok you may be able to continue. and if you can get some slade kidnap scheme in then you're cooking.