Reviews for Unexpected
Doranwen chapter 16 . 4/20
I love your series-Lothíriel is so delightful and Éomer so bewildered and frustrated and in love with her . . . only sad part is it looks lie this hasn't been updated in ages. Do you ever plan to finish it, or will you leave your readers hanging?
Menelwen chapter 16 . 4/7
Maddy I know that you’ll never read this, because you’re not anymore in this world, and it’s sad, so fucking sad. Your fic series is my favorite, may be I’ll never find fics like the fics you have wrote. You have been a big inspiration for me.I don’t know why I’m writing this, but I just want to everybody knows that you was the best flicker in this fandom. We’re gonna miss you. And every year I’ll read again your fantastic series. There in that words, in that sentences you’ll live for ever. Thanks for everything.
Menelwen from Chile.
shine lots chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This is my favourite chapter, because of how everyone teases Eomer.
Anon chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
:) Love it!
Anon chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
:) Love it. Eofor sounds horrible.
Anon chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I never knew what William ment. I like Lothiriel's actions here.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Sweet in some ways.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I definitely do not like the "keep 'em in da dark" approach. The sensual parts are very sensual.
HassleCastle chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
I have looooved this story. Though this conclusion was rather startlingly unexpected. I love amorothos and lothiriel. The best two characters ever. I know that lothiriel's extraction of that arrow from eothain established her as a competent healer in rohan but among all that panic why did not aragorn voulenteer help/advice?

And i have loved that last tale involving the children best!

So will u tell me if eeomer actually send eofor to the border or not?

Anyways ... very good writing
Melikes chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I really loved your series and would like to know if you'll ever continue this story. I don't know why, but I can't send you a PM, so I'm asking here. It's just that your take on Eomer and Lothiriel is the best I've read so far (not only for the plot, but also for the way it's written, without all those modern words or expressions many authors use - e.g. the "okay" and the contracted form for verbs-). I know this story was unexpected, and you'll probably never read what I'm writing now, because it's been years since you last posted, but I'll always hope that wherever you are, whatever you're doing, someday you'll see this review and maybe... who knows? The Muse could come back!
Thank you for giving me the perfect E/L romance. It will be difficult to find another to match yours.
Melikes
Ana chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
An arcade overgrown by wisteria blossoms, over her head, hardly seen in the dark.
Her pale lavender gown at the citadel.
In Rohan, Dol Baran covered with heather...
Celestial spirit, soul stirringly beautiful, dream...
Subtle hints only.
On the other hand, she is quirky, unpredictable, so very young. Far from elven perfection.

Quirky, Maddy's sense of humour.
O. English cymlic. So, Arwen is right, Gimli is indeed "lovely".

So many little things...
Ellana Undomiel chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
I really loved this story and the whole serie, too bad you're not gonna finish it ... great job anyways!
Light on the Horizon chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Hi! I really enjoyed this story, although I suppose it's unlikely you'll come back to it now
Ambray chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
I have been reading this for the last 2 days, I hadn't realised that it had been nearly 6years since you updated!
Now to be honest, I wish I hadn't because I guess we will never get a conclusion to this story. Is a shame as I have enjoyed it.
You have left it at a moment that I'm sure I would've enjoyed, I wanted to see Eomer give Eofer his comeuppance!
Berry Smoothie chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Very nice. Be sure to update soon!