Reviews for Unexpected
Aki chapter 16 . 2/28
It's been over a decade since this story was last updated. Looking at your biography, I'm saddened because there was so much more planned for this story and those that followed. I truly hope that you are still out there and doing the things you love and are just unwilling to finish what was started on this site. The alternative is that you are no longer with us and that would leave the world a much duller place.

For any potential readers, Maddy is a rare author that has the ability to truly rope the reader into the story. The characters are intriguing, multilayered and believable. The wordplay is witty and never overdone. The romance is breathtaking. Read her other works in this series and you will see the richness she has brought to Middle Earth. This is the best mixture of Tolkien, Austen and Wilde.
Anon chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
I'm really sorry you did not finish this tale. I would have loved to see Eomer realize that Lothiriel had taken care of Eofor's unseemly advances all on her own and how she managed to apprentice a woman with her.
cedarlight chapter 10 . 8/5/2016
Oh! By far one of my favorite chapters you have written! I love how you write Amrothos and Erchirion, and the sibling interactions are hilarious. I hope you have more Amrothos in future chapters and stories. Thanks for writing and sharing your work.
Ana chapter 16 . 5/26/2016
Codes and cyphers. Secret meanings. Fraternity
Her stool at Brictwen's (either Bias's or Pythia's tripod)
Her OE names add meaning to her stories
Amazing, amazing, amazing...
She had a twisted sense of humour
what a pity we will have no more.
Adelie P chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
I could not stop reading this series. It is sad that it will never be finished now, but I owe these stories and Maddy051280 many hours of amusement. The closest we shall ever get to Middle Earth fanfiction written by Oscar Wilde, methinks. Thank you for sharing.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
I absolutely have adored discovering this set of stories. I honestly could not put them down long enough to review the others. It has been a genuine pleasure to read them, and I wish there were more!
Doranwen chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
I love your series-Lothíriel is so delightful and Éomer so bewildered and frustrated and in love with her . . . only sad part is it looks lie this hasn't been updated in ages. Do you ever plan to finish it, or will you leave your readers hanging?
Menelwen chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Maddy I know that you’ll never read this, because you’re not anymore in this world, and it’s sad, so fucking sad. Your fic series is my favorite, may be I’ll never find fics like the fics you have wrote. You have been a big inspiration for me.I don’t know why I’m writing this, but I just want to everybody knows that you was the best flicker in this fandom. We’re gonna miss you. And every year I’ll read again your fantastic series. There in that words, in that sentences you’ll live for ever. Thanks for everything.
Menelwen from Chile.
shine lots chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This is my favourite chapter, because of how everyone teases Eomer.
Anon chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
:) Love it!
Anon chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
:) Love it. Eofor sounds horrible.
Anon chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
I never knew what William ment. I like Lothiriel's actions here.
Anon chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Sweet in some ways.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I definitely do not like the "keep 'em in da dark" approach. The sensual parts are very sensual.
HassleCastle chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
I have looooved this story. Though this conclusion was rather startlingly unexpected. I love amorothos and lothiriel. The best two characters ever. I know that lothiriel's extraction of that arrow from eothain established her as a competent healer in rohan but among all that panic why did not aragorn voulenteer help/advice?

And i have loved that last tale involving the children best!

So will u tell me if eeomer actually send eofor to the border or not?

Anyways ... very good writing