Reviews for Dalliance
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aww...this is so sweet. :) Poor Rikku. Lol. Wow. If you can come up with sumthing like this and call it silly inconsiquencial ramblings..then the ones u really work on must be like..WOW huh? Lol.

Anyways, just love this fic :) My fave lines were: We’re speaking in Al Bhed, of course—I’m just translating it for you ‘cause I’m a nice guy.

Lol.

Keep on writing and don't ever stop! :)

Blesed be!

-Bacafreak-
Joona chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Adorable Rikku/Gippal fic. I love the way you write.
BonitaBreezy chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
One minute kicking, the next kissing. Wow, that's cxlassic. Great. Update
Procrastinator-starting2moro chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw. That was very cute. Keep it up.
Kris chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That's just about the best little fiction I've ever read! I'd love for you to continue it, but it works really nicely as a one shot. Love how its told by Gippal, as I haven't read too many that are :)
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
loved it, very sweet and cute
bluetinkerbell chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
And that is the cutest thing ever! You have to post part two soon!

I love it to death!

You're great at Gippal's voice!
whereowhere-is-my-rabbit chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
nice fic! very different take on Gippal from what i've read in other fics but it works well in your story.
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Lida! (Cute!) _ Seriously, I think you're better at this stuff than you give yourself credit for. See ya!

Pacd du oy (Best to ya),

Kitsu.
BE-Mistress chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
ohh stop putting yourself down. your writing always amazes me and i actually consider it a treat everytime i get to read one of your fics (especially your oneshots because your chaptered story is freakishly long and takes a while to read through lol BUT WONDERFULL NONETHELESS).

already loving this story. youve kept them fairlyy well in character and theres a lot of burst-out-laughing moments. like the "Contrary to popular opinion, I am not a complete and total man-whore" ahahha so funny. i personally loved the beginning paragraphs when you described the sun and the rain to the mix of both in djose. it paints a really beautiful picture.

the only thing i can think of that bothered me was when rikku said she came to djose looking for a boyfriend and gippal didn't pick up on that right away or at least say something sarcastic about her looking for HIM. the last line was smartly written and im so glad that this is only part one of the fic. cant wait for your next installment.