Reviews for Unexpected Grace
I love this story!
teamjacob2012 chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
LOVE THIS
teamjacob2012 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
beautiful. it made me cry but i think that could have because its that time of the month and my emotions are all over the place
teamjacob2012 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
obviously i am a few years to late but im speechless...i honestly dont know what to say. This is beautiful! wow. Im honestly lost for words, you need to publish a book
Jeb59 chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
aaaggghhhh another i like and cannot finish...sob sob
MrsFizzy chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is so lovely and well written that I am going to read it even if it is unfinished. Seems someone has the exact same thoughts as me ... I am loving it so far. 3 Thank you!
creekbottom chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
oh dear. i just stayed up till three in the morning reading this and got a dreadful jolt when i realized i was at the end and it hadn't been updated since 2009. Can't they get together? oh dear.
WhenFireAndIceBurnAsOne chapter 15 . 10/28/2010
This is an amazing written fiction. i hope there will be more i would love to see how the relationship between Severus and Albus progress from here.
Raeshi chapter 15 . 9/4/2010
Very well done. I never thought I would get into this pairing but you wrote Albus and Severus so well. I hope you continue the story.
8-Wolke-8 chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
I don't know, what to say ... this was ... I can only call it the best Fanfction I ever read! I imply love the way you write; this last chapter was so nerve-wracking and full of emotions, just like the whole story.

THANK YOU for this story! And I can only beg you to write a new chapter. I think I've never longed so much for a sequel! It wouold be a waste not to write on this ff. And I think, the people who wrote your 300 reviews would be happy as well.

In hope to hear from you once,

Belladonna

p.s.: My English-teacher is responsible for any mistakes i made. I am not a nativa speaker.
babblebuzz chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
You're amazing, I'm so deeply astounded I suppose, err maybe that's not it... ZUT! Oh well, well, I've enjoyed your story so far; although it is starting to get a bit longish, (which is actually something you should be proud of!) I'm afraid my brain is officially too tired to comprehend anymore of this amazing feat of fan-fic based literature... sooooo you can safely presume that I will be leaving another review, tomorrow. :D or later in case I forget
Sonia120462 chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
rele good. update soon!
Reviewer chapter 15 . 5/7/2010
Great fic, really, I don't think I know many of this quality - if any, especially with these two main characters. I like the friendship between them, bordering on something more but not overcrossing the line - I admit I am not a huge fan of graphic slash - and all the happenings as you depict it. Bravo to your keeping everyone absolutely in character and the very believable plot you managed to pull from "behind the scenes." Thanks for sharing! And yes, looking forward to an update - when you have time, that's it.