Reviews for A Challenge a Day
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 234 . 5/6/2014
"Tell him he can keep his job!" "Don't tell me! Tell him!" Yes House understands him so well. It is those asked of excepting change, and understanding Wilson's needs and fears; that shows the depth of their bond.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 232 . 5/6/2014
That makes the somewhat irrational fear into a very founded one. You give Wilson the best motivations, and I'm surprised Houst hasn't gone ferreting for those answers. Or perhaps he has and the readers haven't seen it yet.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 231 . 5/6/2014
I wonder what was in his pocket? I know that's the weirdest thing to be thinking at this moment, but hey it's a question unanswered. But also say that you romanticized his death. I know it's what he wanted, but drowning is not that easy of a thing to accomplish. Your body fights and struggles to get air, but this fits the tone of the piece. I'm not complaining about how it was done here, it's at the tone of Wilson's thoughts and feelings. I'm surprised the ducklings, and especially Cameron, didn't see this coming.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 229 . 5/6/2014
That was indeed a little pathetic, a little silly, and very sweet. For some reason house pushing the aches the back of his mind stands out to me. It shows the level of his devotion to Wilson because he sure as hell wouldn't do that for anyone else.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 228 . 5/6/2014
I love how Mrs. Wilson was giving her own son the Inquisition. She was worried about the man who came running to her in the middle the night, and what might've happened to him.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 226 . 5/6/2014
I hope this is an arc because I want to know what's going on!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 225 . 5/6/2014
That was very different in that all of them survived and are able to grow old together. I like the staff's comments on all the doctors. The inexorable march of years could fade when they were together. I'm also glad you didn't ended with the loss of one of the group. That would've turned the piece to melancholy. It's better as it is now; a testament to enduring bonds and the passage of time.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 224 . 5/6/2014
That was great! And I especially love the inclusion of Stacy and Mark. They are a part of both men' S past. I'm just glad Wilson did not invite any of his ex-wives.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 220 . 5/6/2014
And this is why he leaves Foreman in charge, and wine recently after his death he left Foreman in charge permanently.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 219 . 5/6/2014
I've often wondered how he does it. I know it's not luck, and I seen some of his cases after the shooting, and especially the Addison's disease one. That was intuition and knowledge no matter what anyone else thought about him grasping at straws. Then if you look at Wilson from that time he certainly didn't seem to believe in his friend's abilities.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 218 . 5/6/2014
Damn! His ducklings love him… That wasn't Foreman looking to protect the patients or his job; he was protecting his friend and mentor. Wilson is just an idiot, but it was unrealistic to think that he wouldn't stray at least once. I suppose House decided that it was worth the risk of a repeat offense to keep Wilson by his side that much longer.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 213 . 5/6/2014
That was almost too easy. After scenario like that I would've expected there to be more Snark and hurt feelings before things got better. Oh well, if that's what they decided to do who are we as writers to get in the way with our own notions of health and should go.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 210 . 5/6/2014
No no no no no Nonanona no-no no-no no-no no-no no-no no no! Hope the hot Wilson's which is Proake!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 209 . 5/6/2014
I'm with Cameron on this one it was adorable. Maybe at some point they'll make it a reality… :-)
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 208 . 5/6/2014
We have three on altered female cats in our household… Believe me floozy is the nicest thing you can say… It's not what we call them! Fortunately our one tom who is coincidentally named Tom is without a vital part of his anatomy. We are very vigilant to keep the girls in the house.

Oh, and just to let you know, I was worried about and praying. It wouldn't necessarily bothered me because I'm sure writing House M. D fanfiction you'd come up with some possible medical explanation.