Reviews for The Plan
Iris chapter 1 . 6/27
Wow. That is a very interesting idea, and, again, I really like how your presented it, especially keeping Naruto from being OOC (IMHO).
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow, that piece of fiction was pretty intreguing. :)
KatelySmiling chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Raj8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I lie this story a lot it is very intriging
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Nice work and interesting point of view.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Nice. Disturbing.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I think it's a general consensus that Naruto's 'mask' is way too overused. Too direct and in-your-face. Your piece captures what I believe Naruto is actually like - how he thinks, how he comes up with those handy on-the-spot tactics, how every time he fights he miraculously pulls through by the skin of his teeth. It does make sense that there's something deeper to his character - I mean, 12 yrs of hatred does things to a kid. Great job on describing his situation. Especially Naruto's thoughts on Sasuke leaving. Depressing, is it not? Keep writing!
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
i don't get it wat's his plan and wat does this have to do with shikamaru?
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I think some people are that way because if they are not they break and it would be bad for the main character to go and kill everyone. Just my thought. :)
Aishuu chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I've seen the "smart, manipulative" Naruto idea presented several ways, but this is a gem. Short and full of punch.
D chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Nice. It would be really great if you made this in to a longer story. I'd really like to see the end of it, and of course I'd like to read the story up to it too...
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
-hands a shout- I'd like to know more! If it's a good book, I'll check it out. Kami-sama knows its an off day when I'm NOT at the library.

Great fic. I loved it! There aren't many fics like this, so reading one makes me all happy inside. XDD
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
more than anything the clear writting style made the story good. good job!
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
A little dark, but it's a nice character study. I like the direction you took with it- and we do see a little too many of those "Naruto's 'Mask'" Fics these days...

This was an excellent piece!