Reviews for My Sweetest Heart For You
Anonomys chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
I for one enjoyed the story a great deal. I admit that the middle seemed a bit scratchy with the glow and self opperated mobile suits sort of jumping out of nowhere. You lost me for a bit but otherwise I am enjoying you story a great deal. Keep up the good work!
SacredBlade chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
Awesome chapter! Keep up the good work!
Gundam27 chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
It's getting interesting now. Who is this person Durandal talking to? Update soon
Gundam27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Excellent story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Kyara313 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow, I love the details, very VERY well written!XD

I will continue!X3
SacredBlade chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!
jubulicious chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
You should really consider changing the rating to T until it gets really violent or introduces adult themes )
jubulicious chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
She kissed him and he smiled, how cute! )
SacredBlade chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Great chapter, keep up the good work!
QueenB chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Tilting her head, Lacus leaned over the table and poked the boy’s head lightly.

Gee why does that sound so famaliar? It's a good story, very well written. I love the attention to detail but you take awhile to get to the point. Keep up the good work. I look foward to an update.
AniManGa19930 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Wonderful!
blissful trinity chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
i wonder if seeing shinn was able to trigger any memories at all for kira? i hope we can find out more about kira's past... good luck )
heavens-gaze chapter 9 . 3/19/2008
Hehehehe...AWESOME, as always of coarse...and i can't wait to finally find out what happened to Kira and Shinn in the past, as well as how Cagalli reacts to this new development.

Good job and i can't wait for the next update!

HG
brunette-neko chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
that was one intence battle between Kira and Shinn, you did a great job describing how it went.

but at least everyone is alright, altho shinn's out to get kira and lacus still has to remain hidden...its gonna be tough to get out of all this for everyone.
tick-toc-tick chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
Nice to see an update, there still a lot we don't know. Lots of mystery, i hope you update soon so we can figure it out.