Reviews for A Hot Shower on a Cold Saturday
PurpleLight chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
very sweet.. funny chapter too... loved james being clumsy! hee hee.. please update asap!

Cya next chapter!

Love from PurpleLight
James's Fire chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
and another big (AW) i LOVED this chapter it was so sweet and james just made me laugh so much, he's such a goofball i love him so much, and lily is luck to have him, UPDATE SOON!
MajesticBurn chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Aww... Cute, and funny. Great work Erin- good luck with your operation.

PurpleLight chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Please please please continue! that was fantastic! i loved the chapters and eagery awaiting the next!

Please update soon and continue the great work!

Love from PurpleLight!
James's Fire chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
aw, such a sweet story i love it, UPDATE SOON!
James's Fire chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
lol poor james
HiddenTiger13 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
that letter was so sweet! update soon!
michali chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
omg, KEEP WRITING! the letter at the end of chapter 2 made me cry (why do i always cry at your stories? wait, scratch that, i cry at everything...)

anyway, please continue because its amazing
BlackRuby chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Knight Fox-chan! I heart your story! I think your right though, Siri was the only one in character(I lurve Siri!P) Still with the mushy-mush...sigh...but I can get over it, lol. I like the flippy-floppy flashbacking, very fun. chappy longery! onegai?)

SMD MajesticBurn chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Hey Erin; nice work, not bad so far... great perspective... uht oh, I'm gonna be late for school! See ya at school!

BlackRuby chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
It's lurrvely dear. A little muushymush for me(but you know me...) but i find it hilariouso and consuming(in only the BEST of ways, duh). And of course...where the flip is the REST? Crazy, I want more!

lurve, BR~*
ThePranksterQueens chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
that was so SWEET! i wish i had a boyfriend who would write me letters like that! you're a genius!
winnifred chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
YES! KEEP WRITING THIS! I LOVE IT! However short this chapter may have been, your writing skills are AMAZING; I love the aesthetic devices that you use! Keep up the great work! Please update soon!
The-Spirit-Tamer chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Poor James, though, that is how always thought he’d react. This was a nice look into James and Lily’s character.
winnifred chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
this is pretty sweet :) is this completed? if not, please UPDATE soon! good job!