Reviews for Defying Gravity
Listelia chapter 1 . 2/14
That was really good ! I love your writing and love the love in between the siblings, the way you kept them in character, giving us lovely moments and scenes ! I loved Peter's recklessness and majesty, I loved Edmund's roughy adoration for him and I really enjoyed the girls bonding to them !
thanks a lot !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
there is nothing to say really. it is the best story i've ever read!
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh, that was wonderful. So tense at times and so much sibling fluff at others. Well done!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow. Great story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Reese chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
nice; i like the nicknames. it's a little odd that they kept leaving Peter though. what? they can't go a night without sleep when he's so close to death? a few hours is no big deal. you'll be tired, yes, but people do so ALL the time, especially when they have good reason; doctors, nurses, family members, etc.
Receneck chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow that was really amazing Good job
Gemstone chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Brilliant! I really really LOVED this story. Looking forward to reading many more Narnia fics from you :D
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Loved it!

Luna
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
very sweet chapter! i loved it so much! peter always has to be noble (i usually side with edmund with this topic) and that usually gets him into these situations. I liked Lucy's nickame "lucy goosey" and her nickname for peter "dear heart." and lucy is right in saying that no one could ever be able to replace peter. he's one of a kind. again, loved the story! ;)
frozenteardrop13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
aw! so cute! :)

x
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
OMG I LOVED IT! you did a amazing job! *jumps up and down* i wan to read it again! _
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I like this, you stuck action, angst, drama, and fluff all in a oneshot, great job!
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
that was ahmazingly written. loved how you captured the family dynamic. great job!
Aranel Lissesul chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
WOW! This is great! I love this story! Wonderful job! Any chance you would write another chapter? I really like this! Its going on the favorites list!