Reviews for Misunderstood
kindofabadger chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Of course you would, you should, have ended this with Cid's POV. How many tiny pieces can my heart break into from one story? This is beautiful.

I'm amazed it doesn't have four times as many reviews (& a little embarrassed that I've spammed it so!) Please know that I very much enjoyed this.

And your final, most appropriate, quote? From 'Princess Bride' of course *heart*
kindofabadger chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Oh god, how sad! A fascinating look at Vincent's childhood but I'm so sad for his parents here.
kindofabadger chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Reno's biting fetish...crazy cousin Cloud...wild uncle Cid...yeah I like Reeve's take on things. This chapter's full of goodness.
kindofabadger chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Marvelous POV. I can feel Vincent's horror and confusion and anger at what he has become. So glad he has someone non-judgmental to talk to.

And I had to chuckle at the not-so-subtle little digs at Cloud's...um...bumbling leadership skills. Is that just me?
kindofabadger chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Love the idea in this chapter & the last of Cid waiting, needing Vincent to return..pulls at my heartstrings!
kindofabadger chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Oh now don't go making me feel sorry for Sephiroth!

Hrmm...
kindofabadger chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Sad, but interesting look at the past.

And..'the man was a god on the dance floor' What I wouldn't give to see that _
kindofabadger chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Not really feeling sorry for her. Still pretty much hating!
kindofabadger chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Yes! Yes it does! You inspire such hatred for Hojo here, especially thru the first person, arrogant, self-righteous tone. Now I must go scrub my hands and eyes after reading this!
Sugary Cicada chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Why does this not have more reviews!

Absoultely fantastic,the amount of emotional depth brought forth from these characters is staggering.

I'll be reading everything you write from now on!
Fenrir's Bane chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Ok this chapter nearly had me crying. Of course listening to Nickleback's "If Everyone Cared" really didn't help. This is a very good chapter. I can feel Cid's feelings in each sentence and the potency shines through. And I finally understand why Cid was so attached to the Jade Tiger materia! It makes sense after seeing Cid's anima's form. Byakko. How did you choose who would have their anima/animus bond broken? And which anima was Barret's? As always I love your work and hope you continue to do well in whatever you do in life. Oh and once I get out of my house (only a week and a half left!) then I'll try to go and read some of your original work. Here my mom has me on AOL and has stupid teen restrictions on me. *sigh* ... *shakes head* Grr brooding again. Caio! Can't wait for the update!

Fenrir's Bane chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Wow. This is cool. Getting to hear about Vincent's childhood, I mean. You have added a whole new depth to the FFVII fandom for me. I can only feel sorry for his parents that they died before he got back.

Fenrir's Bane chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
*goes off in hunt of the mentioned fic* *runs back to make the review first* heh. The family perspective is cool. Hee hee they had the crazy cousin as the leader. That just makes me giggle. And of course Cid is the fun uncle. I kinda wish I had an uncle like that. But only if there was also a Vincent attached. _

Fenrir's Bane chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
The second to last paragraph is...man that...gr I can't think of what to say... ... ...it sums up something and. *sighs* If I could find the words I would say it. Anyway I liked this chapter. Nice to see the development of Nanaki's and Vin's friendship.

Fenrir's Bane chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Wow. That's a cool analogy. Vincent being a rose. Cute too. I can imagine Cid going to pick a rose, and once being pricked by the thorns just gritting his teeth and holding on even harder, just to prove he can. I like the Aeris perspective. Actually having this entire collection of memories is a neat idea.