Reviews for Kisses Goodnight
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is gloriously sweet.
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I don't know why all my favorite Tris Briar fics end in a forehead kiss, but they do... I know this one was years ago, but still, I really do love it3 Glaki is ahmazing.
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was very sweet! I love the interaction between Glaki and Tris. Great characterization too. An overall lovely story!
TheKeyIsLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Okay, this is beautiful. You are a genius, my friend. An absolute genius!

I love the idea so much! ...but I am in no way asking for the story (I'd probably just muck it up). I do hope you find someone who can do this well. -Sigh- So cute...

And I completely ADORE Daddy-Briar! Too cute! _ He would make such a good father... especially if Tris was the mother.

((If you haven't been able to tell, I am a Tris/Briar fan to the MAX.))

I realize you aren't going to complete this one, but I do hope you continue with other Tris/Briar stories. You write them so well!
Tris'sLightningQuill chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
unlike some people, you acctually got your little anecdotes and references right! I'm very impressed by your Cricle Knowledge. nobody does enough good Tris stuff... i started to cry a couple of times, which is nothing new today. But i liked it. Beautiful. Keep writing, please!
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
this is soo cute!
luvHaru7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
:3 Happy, cozy, warm bedtime story. Thank you.
katgirl13605 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Beautiful! I love the interation between Briar and Glaki, it was so cute. And the BriarTris parts were sweet, without making them out of character. Overall, this is a very well written oneshot, and should remain a oneshot. What more needs to be said?
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Daw! That's so cute! I wish there were more, but I love it as a one-shot. So cute!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
What do you mean, do we want you to continue this? Are you completely daft? This was amazing! Of COURSE we want more!
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love this fic! w

Glaki's my favorite character, and she's absolutely adorable in this!
lime 63 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I loved this story. It was really, really cute, and VERY well writen. I don't think anyone would want to write the rest of it, for fear they wouldn't be good enough, so you should do it. I know you said you have others, but with an intersting story line, this could be one of the stories that everybody loves. Even if you don't write more, I absolutly loved it!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Very cute. I don't like Briar/Tris, but I love the relationship you made for them with Glaki. I also like the last scene, with the kiss. That was really well done. Briar Tris and Glaki were very IC.

KrisEleven
TheFox101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw! So sweet! There is an extreme shortage of stories with Glaki in them, and I absolutely love her. And I agree, Briar will make a great father one day. And the "sneaky-sneaky" bit was just adorable. May I steal it sometime?
Dream Ablaze chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Aw, this was so cute, and beautifully written.