Reviews for Deception
YunaDax chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
Aw that was so well written and a wonderfully sappy ending.

Loved it!
sillimiss chapter 11 . 2/9/2008
i loved it
Anjirika chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
loved it
ladyh77 chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
I really enjoyed this, thanks a lot.
Stargatecrazy chapter 11 . 7/31/2006
I LOVED IT! This was SO good! I like Shep whump, especially if Elizabeth is worried about him! Sparky forever!

SGC
aweena chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Hello, I know that I'm a couple of months late in the reviews, but I was reading your story, All in a Day's Work, and I thought I'd see if you had anything else written. What's funny is that I've read the first few chapters of this story before, and when I started reading it again, I was like, whoa, this is weird, I've read this already! So I decided to read the rest. It's awesome. Bie! :0D
lia-finn chapter 11 . 6/19/2006
I really, really liked this one. You got the characters right, loved the Shweir of course, a lot. LOVED the whumping :) McKay was great. And Lorne..hes such a cutie :) Good work. Keep writing, and thanks for sharing this one.

Lia
Doyler chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Good story, I enjoyed it. I'd definitely like to read more from you. ",
GG Superhero of the future chapter 11 . 4/2/2006
Good story. Loved the bit about McKay getting the knife thrown at his head. Don't get me wrong I love him to bits but his reaction is just so funny. The characters were written well, I found myself thinking that is exactly how they would react. Well done, can't wait to read what you come up with next :)
Underground Shipper chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Really liked your story, but I was glad I found it after it was already complete. Good plot!
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
I enjoyed it very much. You gave their relationship just the right touch. Well done.
Kyrah-Lee chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
that was a really good story, i cant wait to read what you have coming up next!

Lexa
McKayLover chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
I loved it and I can't wait for your next story!
Sheppardster chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
If this was your first fanfic then WOW!

I really enjoyed this and am eagerly looking forward to any further fics you write *big hint* :)
Beach chick chapter 11 . 3/29/2006
This is a nice ending. You need to write more stories! This one is really good. Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future.

-D