Reviews for Aftermath
Nalance chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i only made this review so i could subscribe to this story if your reading this yes im the one with the immensly long review on back to you that was moreso about this story again sorry for the trouble ill stop now before i ramble on
sassy angel14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I think this is cute...
Dragon Sword Master chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Angsty isn't it?

Well, it wasn't that bad. But I understand why you got bored of it. It didn't seem to be heading towards any direction and it took quite a while to update so that usually makes a person lose interest. But it was a pretty good story and quite well written.

I seriously doubt that this was written in twenty minutes.

Keep up the good work. Oh by the way, I added you on msn. So go online and maybe we can chat.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
you're right, this ending doesn't tie much up. if your desire to continue the fic was flagging, you should have just put it on hiatus. oh, and it was never revealed what was actually going on! was someone in mythril coming after sousuke? the plot lines have been left hanging and dangerously so at that! what an ironic ending to such a wonderful beginning... i can only hope this was a joke and that you might tear this chapter down one day to finish this piece. yosh!
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
good chapter a tad sappy ending but good nun the less
ej chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
it was a confusing chapter. the last one ended with his aying mao and then a guy is dead. It's a little hard to follow from tchapter 5 to 6. keep up the good work
LaniZion chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Hm...well, that was something of an anticlimatic ending, not to mention premature. You say you wrote this in 20 minutes, but this still looks like a great masterpiece with your writing style. The burst of hatred from Sousuke was actually pretty strong, and I was really reading with interest when his temper had flaired out of control.

Good chapter, though a bit premature to end the fic. In any case, it was a good fic, nonetheless.
Dragon Sword Master chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Hey sorry for not reviewing earlier. Good chapter.

Also, I added you on msn, so go online and let's chat!
NefCanuck chapter 5 . 6/5/2006
Okay, things are getting interesting now. Kaname *willingly* entering Sousuke's land of military otakudom and Mao showing up? Woo boy methinks Sousuke's screwed... and not in the most pleasant way either ;) CAn't wait to see what happens next.
ej chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
good chapter. I'm also wondering when he's going to contact kurts or if kurts is with mao. keep up the good work
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
very good i am awating the next chapter
MilitaryOtaku chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
oh crap, I didn't even expect Mao to show up. Guess the Marine-side of Mao is gonna give Sousuke an ass-chewing that he'll never forget. Guess Kurz is far behind since those two are always together.
LaniZion chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
Oh dear, Mao just happened to walk in at the most inopportune time. Kaname aside, I think Sousuke is about to feel her wrath...wow...I'm anticipating the next chapter. The beating of Sousuke Sagara at the hands of Melissa Mao; I can see it now, lol.

Nice update! Glad to see you still have FMP in your memories. Ja Ne
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 5 . 6/2/2006
sousuke is so-o screwed. mao, isn't she the boot camp specialist? _ i'm sorry sousuke, the women in your life are out to get you! (yes, even the cute kaname, kitty has claws, razor sharp claws...)

interesting addition with mao, wonder how she got the intel on sousuke? did she get it out of kurz? or is she playing for the other team? (dumb question, i know, but i had to ask and explore the various possibilities of twisted authors [not that i'm saying you're twisted, unless you take it as a compliment, then i'm saying you are, but if not, then no, no i'm not.] i'm a nervous fellow)

however, speaking of the other team, i still haven't read any blood shed! no explosion, no limbs lopped off, nothing! (i swear on my mother's grave that i'm not bloodthirsty. oh yeah, mom, can you get me a can of soda? thanks...) i'm still terribly curious about them.

thanks for the update, keep up the good work! (or else... [fo, shut yo mouth!]...grumbles...).

fei waves hi, fie says hi, fo just grumbles and fum goes huh?
full-metal-sousuke chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
that was good. hrmm well not your bets but it was good. update soon
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »