Reviews for Rumors of the Good Kind
El Padfoot chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved it! It was very entertaining and funny. Plus, young Marauders are cute. XD
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
nice. ;)
pickle chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
haha! i love that story it's soo funny. you should make a sequel or the "other" story dealing with the Giant Squid and Dumbledore!
Cassandra Riley chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Heeheehee. You've made my day.
wandless chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This one made me laugh :)
prongette chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
"Besides, it was rumored that the Giant Squid was male, not to mention having a sordid affair with McGonagall. No, wait— maybe that was Dumbledore… but either way, that’s another story for another day."

was the funniest effing line ever! I'm putting it in my profile!

Nice work here!

taw taw,

prongette
violets92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006

Man! that line nearly made me fall off my chair laughing. Gotta love Sirius.
wandless2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I love how they called her carrot top!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
oh how sweet of Sirius. . .annoying. . .but sweet all the same!
firstwizardingwar chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Good Fic! Poor James and Lily Though, I actually started hating Sirius! Imagine that!

anyways, brilliant, an write more L/J's please you giant-giant bag of BAGELS! hehe :P

-JB
angelps7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
lol i love it!
harrypotterloony chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Poor James! lol. I love your writing style! Im addicted to your stories! Keep doing marauders ones cos they are absolutely fantastic! How the hell can you be 15? Im 16 and you write way better than me! Your a genius!
the radical writer chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Nice one ;) I liked this, but, hm... prank chicken - plot bunny! :O wow! I see a resemblance!
Moony4Moony chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
cute
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Good job, highly amusing.