Reviews for Red and White
Guest chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
I LOVE HARU/KYO "UKE KYO POWER"
Ty chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Sorry for posting this anonymously but I can't log in right now. Anyway I remembered to review this as I was exiting the fic and I have a few notes:
First and foremost i feel like you have a lot of potential as a writer (and at this point have probably already matured quite a lot since the fic was published)
However I feel that there were too many plot devices in this fic alone. It makes the story hard to follow.
Also, the characterization was little shallow and all over the place. It seems that the characters changed to suite the plot instead of the other way around. I was always told that solid characters allow the plot to advance more naturally. Try mapping out character traits and connecting each trait to a backstory of some sort.
Finally, I feel that you are a truly gifted writer because regardless of the things I didn't like about the story, I found the end touching if not a touch melodramatic. Usually, I can't finish fics with characterization issues because I get distracted but I feel you have the amazing gift to dew people in regardless of any mistakes. I look forward to watching you grow as an artist and hope to see more from you soon.
TwinSanity95 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
The part where they didn't try to stich kyo up or call for help wasn't very smart/realistic but from when he died to the funeral really made me teary eyed. Humor is easy but in making someone cry you know you write great stories :) anyway I liked it but the ending where they were together was a little corny no offense.
Yvonne Park chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
Um...wow. I did not see that coming. You really had to just kill them off? Crimany. haha I just don't even know how to react to that. I mean, it's cute that they are together and all, but goodness. Dying is kinda extreme no? haha well written story anyway!

-Yvonne
Jissy2013 chapter 9 . 1/5/2014
so sad and sweet at the same time I love it :-) :-(
Jissy2013 chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
love it :-)
Angel Of Darkness1221 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
I FU**ING HATE YOU! WHY? WHY ON ERTH DID YOU DO THIS TO POOR KYO?
AnimangaLover chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
although i would prefer a happier ending i think your ending was really a really good idea...you have the talent ,so keep up the good work and upload more of your fantastic stories...
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aw! That was so cute! Little kids are, like, the most forgiving people in the world, not to mention so adorable!
Zoete9 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
This was AMAZING! The whole story had everything I LOVE! From the huge breakdown in the beginning, to the KAWAII-NESS in the middle, you included ANGST of the best kind! BETRAYAL! And then the big twist at the end! Gah it was just PERFECT!
I love you :')
c0da chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
I CRYED!
sweetiesparkel chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Your the best I literally live you I'm glad you don't kill only one of them thanks for the last part
Pen-chanTheFangirl chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Wow... This story actually made me cry. I can't believe it. Thank You, Kat-nee-san. I really thank you.
lemonlimediddies chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
ohh gosh! that was sad! but it was a great ending for the story! :D
yeolliepopss chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
This is so.. I can't even say what this is! This was soooo amazing! I love it! *Cries* So sad.. So lovely.. So unbelievable!3 I just looove this! But I think you got that already..? Right? ;D