Reviews for The Strength of the Heart
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
This was a fantastic story! I'm so glad to have found it!
Critic Girl chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Interesting story. Although this chapter stopped me from reading the rest. For one, this chapter makes Sakura look kindve whiny in my perspective. I know that her saying how she's "weak" and all that stuff WOULD be normal after all that her dad put her through. Plus with her growing more malicious and Sasuke-like. I'd just like to say that the way she's acting is VERY annoying.
anonymous chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
If I could offer some constructive criticism, since this site seems to be lacking in that.

I really liked the story and plot, but I feel like it started to slip the farther in I got. Dialogue and development was amazing at the beginning, but it started to drag towards the later chapters. I feel like the language of the story also started off very sophisticated and professional, but as the story progressed, it was like you were getting lazy, or losing interest. It started becoming very cookie-cutter and written like every other amateur story out there. It's a good story, with a good plotline, but I think the later chapters need more editing. I find that as I'm writing, I start to become anxious to get the next chapter/book out because people are waiting for it. But you need to remember that you are not writing for others, only yourself. Once you keep that in mind, every story you write will be amazing start to finish.

Now I realize this was finished a while ago. So for all I know, you've developed as a writer, but something I like to do, to test how my skills have progressed, is to go back and re-write stories that I wrote when I was younger. Comparing the two gives me a real sense of accomplishment as an author.
Kitten of Edo chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
ya know, i hate admitting to being a bit of a perv but i was seriously looking forward to their wedding night . any way, seeing as its five smething in the morning and im a lazy bitch, i'll sum up my opinion f your story right here

The first few chapters had me going "OMFG is Sakura-chan gonna be okay?" and the i had alot of moments where i just had to go "awwwwwwwee! sooooo kawaii!" and there were moments where i just couldnt help the giggles thats escaped me. In other words, i fucking love your story .

With Lots Of Love

Kitty 3
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
This is a very good story
yoitscho chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Never mind about my comment. I misunderstood at the beginning.
yoitscho chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
It does not really makes sense when Sakura is a ninja, but she can't even defend herself from her father. I am not sure if her father is a shinobi, but it does not really line up.
Sasusakuluver chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
*squeals* Aww Love It! Good Job! :D
fleeting thought chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
so cute! I actually had to go back and re-read a few chapters to remember what has been going on. I really loved (re-)reading this story. I'm so glad you finished it. The whole last chapter made me smile.
OnlyForever17 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Loved this story(:
fabiha.chowdhury.35 chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
plz make more!
fabiha.chowdhury.35 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! MAKE MORE!
fabiha.chowdhury.35 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
omg! so awesome!
MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!
MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE!
ARE U CONTINUING? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MAKE MORE!
fabiha.chowdhury.35 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
im so happy i think i'll explode from joy! :D
fabiha.chowdhury.35 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012