Reviews for A Modern Day Romeo and Juliet
HiddenAngel16 chapter 18 . 1/5
POOR GAR! POOR RAE! LOVE IS SO COMPLICATED!
Liberty chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Love the make out scene (not trying to be pervy or anything) Perfect timing on that!:D
Liberty chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Michael is Malchoir!xb This better keep being bbrae or I will damn you to the deepest bowles of hell!Dx
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
why did u think like that...this story is amazing. it could have been your first book ,just needed to consider it as your original production rather than a fan fiction. you should have completed the story. you wanted to stop ..that's good. but you just left us unsataisfied...only a few chapter could have done no harm to you.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/2/2014
good...but where's the next chapter...dying to read more...
Frostfire22 chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Enymore?when?youcantjustendastorylikethet!
Kenn chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
It was amazing!
inguz113 chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Hey, so:
I know I asked you to write more, but that was after I saw that you asked us to stop requesting you to write more. Anyyywayy, I just wanted to say GREAT STORY! I hope that you can follow your writing career... I think you would be amazing!
inguz113 chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
OMG PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE YOUR WRITING! What happens after!? OMG. PLEASE PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU WITH MY HEART TO WRITE MORE. PLEASE. JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I LOVE YOUR STORY!
omg chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
i cannnot beleive u didnt finish it.
UndefinedReality chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
Please
Update
I
Really
The
Story
guest chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
please continue this chapter!
Rainbor123 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Heh … Romeo you in da hood … heheh
Rainbor123 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Nice Job sneaking that R&J un there :)
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I liked it. It would have made it easier if you had announced when you were changing POV but still goog. I'm glade its not like R&J cause Julette is like 13 and Romeo is wayy older and 6 people die cause of there "love" which only lasted for a month before they killed themselves... So i Like This Version BETTER :)