Reviews for The Opera Ghost and the Potions Master
Joma chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Such a cruel cliffie!
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
I really loved this story!
Just-Victoria chapter 23 . 10/21/2007
I just finished reading the last chapter. I loved it! It was well written and had a good plot. I'm just sad that it's over.

Great work!
PhantomoftheShadows chapter 23 . 8/9/2007
Sniffle sniffle *blows nose in a kleenex* That was a GREAT story. I'm sorry that I was unable to review earlier...my e-mail was severely backlogged. I'm sorry to see that it's over. I feel sad that Erik and Snape are ripped away from each other like that. You have done a great job with the story and I thank you for seeing it all the way through to completion.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 23 . 8/2/2007
Wow! Is it the end? It can't be! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Thyrin chapter 23 . 7/20/2007
Yay, I liked the ending. And thank you for thanking me. I'll look forward to your other stuff soon!
Thyrin chapter 22 . 7/20/2007
I can't stand the suspense! And 22 is the most awesome number, eh?
Thyrin chapter 21 . 7/20/2007
Oh, a twist! I didn't expect that.
Thyrin chapter 20 . 7/20/2007
I loved it. The slash... anyway, it was a great chapter, and I loved the line of "there is an excess of foliage". It cracked me up, for some reason.
Hikari the Soulweaver chapter 23 . 7/20/2007
The last few chapters were probably both the strangest and most entertaining I've ever read. Definately a story I enjoyed! :)
Thyrin chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
Yay, I like! It was quite interesting to get Erik his own wand and all, and I liked the scene in the shop very much! Try to get another one up before you go (please?).
Hikari the Soulweaver chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
Hm, Erik a wizard. Strange, but it fits.

Please write more soon!
Thyrin chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
Yay, another chapter! I loved it, and the only grammar thing was you used "but our mutual friend Erik!" It should be his, not our.
Thyrin chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
Oh, what a chapter that was! I'm glad you held off, that chapter needed to be all in one. It's really sad for Snape, and I love the way you described Lily. How she "stroked his hair affectionately, like she would a favorite dog..." That was creepy, though I have no idea if you actually intended it to be.
Hikari the Soulweaver chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
Hm, never thought I'd say this, but poor Snape. He got to see the woman of his dreams, and she disappeared.

Anyway, please write more soon!