Reviews for Mishaps and Hot Spring Missions
Shikaino 4ever true love chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
NP dude . I'm in love with ShikaIno so I can deal with it! :)
Shikaino 4ever true love chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Yay ShikaIno!
CoUpLeS101 chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Love all the pairings!
3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
All of my favorite pairings! :)
kimmy chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
hey lynmaru! lol did i spell it right? oh my gosh i LOVE you're fanfics! you got me hooked the first time i read your inoshika- an extremely awkward moment. i just can't express how good you are at writing! and PLEASE PLEASE finish this fic! 'cause man when i read your stories/fics i just can't stop it's unbearable waiting for your next ideas/ chapters and what not girl you're amazing :D please keep doing what you do x)
MariaSabaku chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Good story! And I love the pairings.

You haven't updated in a while, but I have hopes. :]
demichan chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
i love your story.

Would u write another chapter soon ?

I'll be wait.

Sorry if my review so useless.
tori2712 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
kyaah! That was romantic! Come on, hurry up and finished the fic, can't wait!~!
ShikaIno1 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
I love ShikaIno as a couple too, and it's better to have them as a #1 couple on your story!
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Good beginning for the story, i liked it. My stories sometimes start off boring too...
carly chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
omg i love them to i right shikaino , inoshika all over my school stuff i even made my own nickname pinapplepig cuz shika's head is shaped like a pineapple and ino's name means pig
kathaka chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Hi :)

Just wanted 2 say that your storys are realy good, i showed my freinds and they like them 2.

My favourit 1 is with the ear peirsing ;D

From Kathaka

P.s. please finish 'Mishaps and Not Spring Missions' I love it
shikakunslady97 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
hey you! please hurry up and make chapter 3 please!

hehe I love all the couples you like by the way! and shikaino is also my couple! here are names i know and love!

shikamaru and inos kids (girl) Shakino (boy) Ando

naruto and sakuras kids (girl) Destry (boy twins)Esin and Navi

and last but not least...!

kiba and hinatas kids (girl) Koinu (boy) Sakai

sasuk and temaris kid (boy) Isamashii
sunface chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
omg you are the best writer, and yes my fav. couple is shikaino too :) keep adding to this story plz! it is so cute
RawwrrrRose chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
i know it's been awhile since you started writing it but i really like this fic... if you could keep writing it would make my day... well my life? idk just it would make me happy!