Reviews for Female Influence
the Moose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
So Kate threatens people with stiletto heels just because they teased Sam about banging another girl on the side. Even if they didn't know she was Sam's sister, that's no excuse. Assaults them in public. Threatens to stalk them. Punches them in the nose. And Sam doesn't care? This sounds like a real classy lady here.

And you said she's supposed to be clumsy? Then how the heck is she managing stiletto heels? Exactly when was she afforded the chance to buy a pair of stilettos and then when did she wear them? Have you worn heels before? It takes practice walking in them, getting used to them. All your body weight is balanced on the balls of your feet and it is ridiculously easy to turn an ankle.

Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the makings of Mary Sue-dom.
Beccatdemon13 chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
this story is cool please update. Pretty please. i dont even want the cookie i just want the update
Ronon'sRascal78 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
Loved this! Im off to read the sequel now :)

Suzi xox
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Marauder16 chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
hey

good story keep up dating i'm getting used to Kate!

guess who i am?
Ginny chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
This is a really cool story...I really like and i think your a great writer...i like that you put a spin on the idea...and i just like the idea...can''t wait for the next chapter...but if you have to take your time then go ahead. :-)
Celtic-Spaniard chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
Ha, brilliance! Just stumbled upon the story and it's an insta-favorite. Keep up the awesome work!

-CS
10thazure chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
thats really good i like how her and dean are twins and how she is with both of them i like your fanfic alot UPDATE!
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 6 . 4/7/2006
Hey! I like your story ok, but I miss some of the Dean/Sam interaction. It seems like Kate is almost taking Dean's place and I am not fond of that. I also miss Dean angst. I would love to see Dean go through something where Kate and Sam double team on him and make him say what he is feeling. Just my opinion though! ~Katie~
Wildcat023 chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
good story so far. Hope to read more soon.
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
SAM'S ex-girlfriend pre-Jessica? Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
er chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
keep it up
allison chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
hurry and write the rest!
Alison Moore chapter 4 . 3/16/2006
i have waited so long for Dean to have to go to some kind of ball with his sister