Reviews for Life Mates
SayonaraSonata chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This story was so cute! Loved it!
TrueMate chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Hello! I love this story! Tamora Pierce couldn't do it better herself;) But I was wondering if you were thinking about starting it up again...well, anyway plezz consider it!

Big Fan,

cheesecake15 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love it! Though I would have liked to see a wee bit more fluff (can't help myself, sue me) I certainly enjoyed the story, unique it is.

Happy Writing, Sparrow dear . xx .
Kilataia chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Really, really great story :)! I liked it a lot.
writertron chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
very nice! brilliant writing :)
moski-bob chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
wah! i love itt!

its really different from the other Daine/Numair fics out there... any chance of a sequel or something? (pretty pretty please?)

anon chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Absolutly loved this fic. You should write another fic with the same characters! This fic has a great plot and is really really good!
DN LOVER chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Then please, don't even think to hesitate on writing those 10,0 words :D I want to know what her friends back in the mortal realms think!
gemja chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
that was really good please write some more...pleas please...
WhipItGoode chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I love this really it's good.

And I'm sure Voldemort is happy he isn't the only one that is called 'he who shall not be named' (not to mention that Numair is hot so be happy while you can VOldemort)

I like Daine's thinking
Melissa chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Um... hi. So I don't usually do this, but I thought I'd let you know this is one of my favorite stories on here. It's gorgeously written, but there is one thing I think would be best if you changed it.

You know what. I'm not letting him go too.

should be changed to:

You know what? I'm not letting I'm not letting him go either.

Thanks and keep writing!
The Beetle chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
WOW! Oh my god, that was absolutely brilliant! Arram/Numair really weirded me out at the start but then, as the story progressed, he became a lot less...weird _

I love this so much! It's one of the best fics that I've ever read and most definitely original.

ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
i LOVE...LOVE LOVE LOVE a possessive numair!kya!i kinda like it when he gets possessive over daine because of kaddar though. that's my favourite. i've no idea why..

and somehow...from the moment numair appeared in this fic, i pictured him as a vampire-like figure. which is so sexy!
AninoAnaklusmos chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really liked this Fic maybe you could write some more based in this universe?
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow wow wow wow wow! this was AH-MAZING! Do more! Maybe Kel dom? MORE! I DEMAND IT! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »