Reviews for Special
Mlle-Lay chapter 1 . 8/24
So cute ! Poor teacher, the struggle must be real, I mean a smirk and adorable dimples ? what can you do ?
Special all right :p
Stormysea-breaks chapter 1 . 4/3
God I LOVE this show. John, Dean and Sam are unforgettable. Your story is sweet, funny and all the characters charming. The principal and John spark! Lovely ending summing up what all the fans know...They are special alright. The love of them shines through in your writing. Thank you.
Meme chapter 1 . 3/13
Awesome fic the Winchesters are up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
I loved this, I laughed. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
Omg I'm laughing and snickering sooo hard I'm getting some pretty weird looks. This is AMAZING!
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
I can’t make an account, so the only way I can get this idea out is to comment on the most favorited fic. Please, can people make sure this gets out and happens? We need a Supernatural montage put to Maroon 5’s “Memories”, it’s like the song was made for us, especially with the show ending as it is. If someone sees this, try to spread it? I think it’s an idea that needs to happen. Thank you.
AReflectiveProjection chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
Whenever I start reading in a fandom I always check out the number one. I don't always read it, especially when it's over 100,000 words or is a crossover fic. But I have to say under 2,000 words on John Winchester getting lectured by a principal and Dean and Sam's homework hustling ring was not what I expected to be at the top of the list. This was a lot of fun to read and hasn't lost any shine since 2006. I hope you read this review and smile knowing people are still reading it after more then 10 years. Thank you for writing! :)
Tumbler-Tidbits chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Oh I loved this so much! It was absolutely hilarious
WrenRed chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
I had no idea how much I needed this. This is perfect, absolutely perfect. From the complementary strengths of the Winchester boys to their proud father, who is maybe failing at raising well-adjusted children by the general standard but there’s no denying they won’t roll with whatever punches the world behind the curtain throws at them. Just, the shenanigans that match Dean’s lack of investment in education as a institution and Sam’s whole-hearted grasp on that self-same element of normalcy, while at the same time being unable to avoid being a Winchester at heart... ahh I love it.
fletchley chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
Lovely.
RRayRRay chapter 1 . 3/29/2019
Magnificent work
Sylvia chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
Omg so sweet and funny and
Silverdam chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I was grinning through the entire story. This is beautiful. Well done!
TeddyBlake chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
For M&M's ! I'm dead!
Yeah, it's genetic and no one can resist it ! ;)