Reviews for Special
AReflectiveProjection chapter 1 . 10/8
Whenever I start reading in a fandom I always check out the number one. I don't always read it, especially when it's over 100,000 words or is a crossover fic. But I have to say under 2,000 words on John Winchester getting lectured by a principal and Dean and Sam's homework hustling ring was not what I expected to be at the top of the list. This was a lot of fun to read and hasn't lost any shine since 2006. I hope you read this review and smile knowing people are still reading it after more then 10 years. Thank you for writing! :)
AshtynnAlba chapter 1 . 9/16
Oh I loved this so much! It was absolutely hilarious
WrenRed chapter 1 . 9/16
I had no idea how much I needed this. This is perfect, absolutely perfect. From the complementary strengths of the Winchester boys to their proud father, who is maybe failing at raising well-adjusted children by the general standard but there’s no denying they won’t roll with whatever punches the world behind the curtain throws at them. Just, the shenanigans that match Dean’s lack of investment in education as a institution and Sam’s whole-hearted grasp on that self-same element of normalcy, while at the same time being unable to avoid being a Winchester at heart... ahh I love it.
fletchley chapter 1 . 5/14
Lovely.
RRayRRay chapter 1 . 3/29
Magnificent work
Sylvia chapter 1 . 3/3
Omg so sweet and funny and
Silverdam chapter 1 . 1/20
I was grinning through the entire story. This is beautiful. Well done!
TeddyBlake chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
For M&M's ! I'm dead!
Yeah, it's genetic and no one can resist it ! ;)
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/12/2018
I love how you describe How Cute Dean Is. Plus, Sammy's dimples! And they get it honest, from their Daddy, and how gorgeous he is. Bet he turned up the heat at quite a few of the parent/teacher conferences!
Sona14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
poor woman! It's hilarious! XD
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
I’ve never understood the Supernatural fandom, but I do understand that sometimes, parents can just be as mischievous as their kids. This was a really cute one shot.

Great job!
lindergail chapter 1 . 9/26/2018
I have read this before and don't remember if I reviewed it but I love it just as much this time as I did before!
Thanks for sharing your talent!
Vicki
Malachite237 chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Wow, that was so good! I can so imagine the boys doing that and I sympathise with those teachers way too much, lol! Keep up the awesome work!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
So adorable!~~
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
Leave it to John Winchester to award criminal behavior from his boys. Great job with the fic! It'd be nice to see their punishment. Please make a sequel!