Reviews for Special
JadeIceFire chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That is just the best story I have read for Supernatural.
They are the cutest things! I can totally see the boys acting this way all throughout their childhood.
I was grinning the whole time I read this and laughing my ass off. It has all the charm of the show and actors. Awesome!
Elantrian chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story made me happy, just happy. Thanks for sharing. )
thestoriesshewrote chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
What a wonderful story! Nothing much to say except that I really enjoyed it. :)
bat-tron chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh, lord that was precious! I absolutely loved it, good job!
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh sweet, merciful mother of Thor this is amazing. Hilarious, well-written and COMPLETELY in-character. A wonderful read. :)
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this fic is absolute and utter perfection
SevLovesLily chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE I JUST
but oh man
imagining little!dean hustling people for m&ms
and sammy being a tiny genius
i just
ahhhhh
i love this okay
cocoalover1956 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is so cute!
FoxO'Fire chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
D'aaw, so sweet.
I like that you characterized younger Dean as smart as well. I feel that he's always maligned when it comes to talking about his book smarts.
somersault-j chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Loved how she couldn't escape the Winchester charm and John's reaction was awesome! Loved it :D
RedRopeFrayed chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh, this is awesome. Good job!
HCS244 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You know what else I think is special? This story. It's not everyday I come across a fic where I subconsciously look like an idiot, grinning in the middle of dinner because of all my feels. I also absolutely adore the humour and personal headcanons that were incorporated into the story. The ideas and situations are all so original, comical and most of all, plausible. You did a great job in representing what lil Dean and Sam would have acted like in primary school and I think that John would have been insanely proud of his sons too if they ever were the little masterminds you portrayed them as. Haha, this was a pretty long-winded review, but I'm a sucker for kid fics and this one takes the cake.
nickiandlogan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
aw. love it!
buntesLicht chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, this was incredible. So funny at first (I giggled out loud at the underground homework ring) and John being all proud... and then everything changed and I found the last few sentences to be really sad (and awesome, ha.) Great work, I enjoyed reading very much :)
Have a nice day!
Montley chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I absolutely loved this! It was really funny and I loved the fact that you made Dean write a paper in Latin, just perfect!
I loved this so much! Fantastic work!
503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »