Reviews for Special
Katie.Madison chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
You are the queen of SPN fanfiction. I absolutely adored this :) Everything was perfect and I could just see it all play out in my mind. This fic is now head-cannon. Thanks for writing & sharing - can't find anything else like this on here!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
A really entertaining fic, gotta love how inventive the boys (Dean's idea I guess) were! And the ending was very pertinent, attention was one thing John was always a little lacking with ... due to circumstance and his obsession with finding what killed Mary.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Dean writing a history paper in Latin...priceless.
MiranDuranDa chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
haha, love it
Reinamy chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
this was the second time I read this, and i was cracking up again. :D
Crossed by the Stars chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I was in tears laughing my ass off over this. Absolute genius! Lol!
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I loled XD
adreamorawish chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this is so adorable!
themarvelouslaufeyson chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This was one of the cutest things I've ever read. I'm dying.
ifan13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh my gosh. This is perfect. It made my day! I loved her descriptions of Sam and Dean and was in love with this story. Then I got to the part about the homework ring ... and I DIED. SO BRILLIANT! I also really loved all the mentions of Dean and Sam's resemblances to each other and to John. When Sam made a picture of his family with Mary included and said what he said to the teacher, I wanted to cry. Way to add a touching moment to this absolutely hilarious fic! Keep up the good work!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh, oh my. This is a hoot. Sam, Dean, AND John being walking irresistable. Oh geeze, this is hilarious. Yes, the boys are special all right. Some sort of Winchester charm, methinks. *giggles inanely* Lady, you lost the moment they walked into your school.
Brilliant work. Keep writing!
DarkDragonne chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was wonderful. Simultaneously laughing and crying throughout. (not that there was anything particularly sad, just the regular SPN feels)
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I really, really liked your piece!
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I chuckled my way all through that. I love your OC's perspective. It really shines a light on all those long-suffering teachers and headteachers who had to deal with the Winchesters. And the underground homework ring? Genius! What do kids want to smuggle in schools? Heroin? Nope. Alcohol? Nope, well, maybe in the upper years. Homework? Duh! And Dean is special. So is Sam. So is John. Very special. Poor principal!

Thanks for writing.