Reviews for Special
StarAngel02 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
aww... imagine cute little sammy! :D :)

best SPN fanfiction i've read so far...
tardisshoe chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
"Mr. Winchester, I don't think you quite understand the seriousness of the situation. Your sons have been running an underground homework ring."

I actually fell off my bed laughing at this.

Not something I expected to read.

Ever.

But I am so glad I did.

Congratulations on a fantastic piece of writing!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is so believable it's not funny! Well, it is funny, the story, I mean, not the fact it's believable...yeah. I can totally see this happening. And Dean handing in a bunch of latin limericks in place of a history report on Rome? Priceless and completely Dean. Wonderful job. Added to favorites.
Kat chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was, hah, frikin awesome.
feyathene chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Guh! Just...guh!

I'm kind of hopelessly in love with you right now. Not just smart!Dean, but awesome!John and hustler!weechesters! This fic is made of win and it's going on my fave list.
irezel chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I WANT MORE WEE!CHESTERS. that was adorable...X)
awaylaughing chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I think I fav'ed this many moons ago, and then never commented, for shame.

Anyway, this is just wonderful. Every time I read it I go "don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh" and all is well and good until i get to this line;

"John’s expression was blatantly proud, and she had a sneaking suspicion his pride had less to do with his son’s academic potential than with their clear futures as criminal masterminds."

Game over. Cue laughter. I'm so lucky I work a night shift, my boss doesn't care what I do as long as I stay at the check in counter (pro-tip, late night shift at fancy hotels are good for students).

And it occurs to me I could have made a killing with Underground Homework rings in primary...damn hindsight.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Wow, this is just wonderful. The writing is superb, the characterisations are fantastic, the dialogue is hilarious. Thank you so much - I haven't laughed that much in a while!
Steffi Hoffman chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
A second grader doing writing sixth grade papers and almost getting A's. That's Sammy! Smart little tyke, isn't he?

I loved this! I had the biggest grin on my face the whole time I was reading it! My personal favorite part was the parts where Sam totally had his teachers eating out of his hands. Major "AWWWWWW" moments, there.

That poor art teacher never stood a chance :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is great. Love it!
Krysler chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
God, this story made me crack up and squeal at the same time! It was utterly adorable and hilarious, even more so as I can see this clearly happening in canon!
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
So cute:)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awww! So cute )

Dean and Sam are so smart and adorable on this kind of story It's lovely!

See ya

Rosetta
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
One of the best Baby-Winchester stories I have ever read. Brilliant job. Thank you.
Adrian chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow, this was a really good and funny fic, I'm so glad that I found it. I just have one thing to point out and that is that they don't have A levels in the US.
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »