Reviews for Special
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I chuckled my way all through that. I love your OC's perspective. It really shines a light on all those long-suffering teachers and headteachers who had to deal with the Winchesters. And the underground homework ring? Genius! What do kids want to smuggle in schools? Heroin? Nope. Alcohol? Nope, well, maybe in the upper years. Homework? Duh! And Dean is special. So is Sam. So is John. Very special. Poor principal!

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I literally just read this to my sister as a bedtime story
Lady of the Hunt chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Utter genius.
CrimsonFlowerz chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Omg this was adorable! Especially the paragraph about Sam, he's so cute I think I died a little on the inside- I couldn't handle the cute! 33333 And Dean, omg. 6th grader Dean with his smirk, lol. The voice for the story alone was amazing and she definitely had me laughing. This was great! I'll be reading your other works, since your style is so amazing 3333
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Oh this is amazing! Thanks so much for writing!
StoriesILike chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Absolutely adorable!
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Unbelievably awesome. :) I should not have read this with a cup of coffee, or, well, anything really, in my hand. My keyboard does not thank you.
ElyonTama chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Ohh wow. So adorable! I loved it so much! It's a wonder it's top favorite for Supernatural. 3 -Huggles fic- So cute! w
X59 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This was brilliant.
PsychoPudding chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'm supposed to be doing my own h/w...But that was just so AWWWWW!
Fitz Darcy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved it. You captured them perfectly!
Tullii chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That was just to cuteeee xx
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I hate reviewing, but I just had to let you know how
much I appreciated this gem after a crappy day. So thank you for sharing this, it really tickled my funny bone.
666Neme666 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was just damn sweet. And fun. :D
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Little Dean and Sam are adorable!
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »