Reviews for Special
mack.blackwell chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh, just AMAZING! Simply great! Loved this story

I've never laughed so much as when I read the part about the poor art teacher (lol) I can only imagine those two terrorizing their teachers (lol)

Great work! ;)

Hugs,

L.
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Haha, heck yeah, that smirk dimple combo could kill a girl. Anyway, sad, but amusing story. Good job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Ha ha. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
That was just so awesome and so cute! I'm like totally speechless! I really loved this!
X-SJ chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
that was so sweet, i hope you update.
Rosadina chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Hee! You so wrote this one after watching Shadow. :) Great story, I can so see the kids hustling as children and Sammy going "but Dean said..." poor Dean! He'll be blamed! Anyway, this one, as well as your other Super fic is going in my c2 archive and you're going on my author alerts. Write more soon!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
This was good. Really, really good.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Sweet jesus this story was so delicious, so bloody funny that I havn't been able to get this silly grin plastered off my face since reading it. (NOT a very professional look I might add with my work colleagues I can tell you!) From Dean's latin homework (yes I did almost wet me knickers on finding out exactly on translation what verse he had written) As for Sam, I just to wrap him in chocolate and eat him whole. Adorable peak into what indeed makes John Winchester's boys 'special'. Even John, dimples and charisma in overflow, came off in a good light. Thank you for making my day.
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36