Reviews for Special
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Im crying! Why !
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: This kept me laughing all through at the thought of a very young Sam and Dean exercising all their charm - inherited from their father. I can well imagine them setting up a homework ring, and John doing some smooth talking to get them out of trouble for it.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards- Short Story/Pre-series -Jan 2016

So funny. I particularly liked the way the teacher sees right through John - not that she doesn't struggle to fall for his charms herself - and how she can see exactly where the boys have got their charms from!

I also have a soft spot for the Winchesters as precocious boys - and I love the idea of them running intellectual, as well as behavioural, rings around everyone!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review:
Oh! This is a nice short piece with a whole lot of punch thrown into it. The writing was grammatically clean, though in a couple (very minor, so forgive my nitpicking) instances there was slight break in the flow (for instance, when John's "waltzing past" and Dean's "swindled...past" were written so close together). However, the Winchesters were very in character, and I could very well picture the stuffy Principal, as you made her come alive on the page. Seeing the Winchesters from an outside point of view is always interesting- to read as well as to write, as there's a freedom in the writing, and an unpredictability in the reading. You've made the most of both those perspectives here, and I congratulate you!
falloutgirl008 chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
This was adorable! I can completely see Dean and Sam starting up a homework ring out of sheer boredom, gosh that made me laugh. The comment about attention caused a great intake of air into my lungs. It's true, but I don't want John to be sad! Overall this was an amazing story. Darn the Winchester charm! Great writing!
MostEvilIceQueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
I'm not sure if posted a review before but what the hell, at least you know I keep coming back to this whenever I need a good pick me up. I desperately wish there were more fics like this (ahem!) 3 "Dean's smirk. Sam's dimples. there is no God." E.P.I.C. All the best :D
narniac4aslan chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Aw- I loved it!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
lol awesome
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Aww, nice :)
Madarema chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Okay, that was funny and beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Normally, I don't write reviews. But this is fucking beautiful. Just the sappy well writen perfect outside pov I didn't know i needed. My heart is damn well bleeding now. Hope that makes you happy.
novashanti chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I love the way that you made me see everything. Your portrayals of the Winchester men were perfect. I loved it.
scryoko chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Oh, I love this!
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This made me get the biggest grin at the poor principal's misfortune, haha! Nice work, this was well written.
The Redshirt who Lived chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I laughed my butt off. Those two must have been such a handful as kids...
505 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »