Reviews for Altering Reality
riverghost80 chapter 1 . 4/8
What happened to the rest of this story? I want to know what happens next! I presume it was older draco and harry kidnapping everyone so where do they end up? I realise I am about 5 years too late asking my questions but I really want to know :)
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Interesting. I wonder who the first one was? That second person out of the portal sounded like an older Snape.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Don't know if you're still writing but I'd like to see this story continue. It looks interesting.
FireSenshi2 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I know this might be too late by a few years but I would like to put forward that I hope that you will one day continue your stories! I prefer those that do not stick to canon and you have wonderful stories. Anyway I thought that I would let you know and that I do hope that you will continue sometime... :) Thanks for sharing what you have.
SirenNightMoon chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I know I speak for a few when I say that if your stories where never to be updated again it would be a great loss! I much prefer your AU or AR or whatever you wish to call it. Your reasoning behind Severus and Remus and they way they act is new and refreshing. Most of the HPDM or RPSS are overdone and no longer enjoyable or they just have them jumping together with really no plot or back-story. You one the other hand are one of the few writers that I can honestly say takes the time and effort to create a believable plot and back-story. Just because the Potterverse has changed does not mean that you no longer need to write. So please keep writing and posting your amazing stories.

SirenNightMoon
lunarprincess87 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
don't leave this story hanging i can't wait to see where you go with it
loretta537 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
this sounds like it will be a good story, i dont care about if its au just please continue it
CoolKat Avalon chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
RE: A Call for Help...

Dear Piri

Don’t leave. It’s as simple as that. You can never be to old or to young to read or write, to simple enjoy fanfiction in the many varied forms it takes. I understand that pressures from reality can become intense but at the end of the day we all need somewhere we can relax and be ourselves. For many people this can be found at fanfiction.

I personally, like you, love AU’s, slash pairings and the interchangeable pasts and futures. However unlike you I haven’t actually read the final book so to me those pasts and futures that JKR wrote… simply don’t excised. I know a lot of the plot now but I have no desire to read how she killed of so many more people that I have come to care so much about (For the life of me I don’t know why but her stories are the lore in my head and if I read it in one of them it becomes real but if I read it in a fiction it’s not).

I can’t speak for everyone and I know a lot of people read the books but it’s also possible that some people like me couldn’t bear to. Is it possible to still use creative licence to take a fic up into the highest fluffy clouds or down in the darkest depths of angst-ridden turmoil as I so often love to do? You tell me. At the end of the day it’s up to you what you do but I can say that I fervently hope you will continue writing more stories in whatever style you like. Conforming is the cowards’ way out and I am glad you will not be taking it.

Over the years I’ve made many friends, had a ton of laughs/cries/giggles, found a boatload of plot bunnies, learnt how to vastly improve my writing skills, and over all had a wonderful time with you guys. Fanfiction can mean so much to a person. You laugh, cry and giggle, you make friends and you make enemies, you find new ideas and new twists and every once in a while you find yourself. I have been reading fanfiction for more then two years and have just posted my first story, a short, one-shot song-fic. I have over thirty plots ideas on the go. I hope one day to have them all join yours as well as countless others on the site.

*GRIMACE* Here I was trying to write you an encouraging letter and I bet I’ve managed to scare you half to death. I’m going to repeat only one thing that I have already said. Do what makes you happy.

On a different note thanks for the additional info on DH. I have heard a lot about it (though I’m still waiting to find out who RAB was from the locket. My money was on Sirius’ brother Regulas) no-one and I mean NO-ONE said Dumbledore was gay. What were the clues in the book, I mean beside the flamboyancy and the weird taste in cloths?

I hope this has been of some help to you. I look forward to hearing what your decision is.

Yours Somethingly

CoolKat Avalon

P.S. If you feel like adding anything to “Altering Reality” you have my permission, encouragement, hope and most heart felt BEGGING. Alternatively if you aren’t planning to continue it could you send me an e-mail of the original story. *Big, Wet, Tear Filled Eyes That Say PLEASE*

P.P.S. Sorry I don’t know what came over me. Must be my split personality emerging.

P.P.S. I just found this on my computer and can’t remember if I’ve already sent it or not. If I have feel free to ignore the ramblings of a mad man, if not sorry it took so long to send.
pb chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
pls donot stop writing. i am breathlessly waiting for ur story
zafaran chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Please keep writing your stories. I like your AU's and have spent the day reading through your stories and saving most of them to ebooks for future rereading on my ebook reader/PDA. Severus is my favorite character in the books, and I'm always delighted to find stories that use him to good effect. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
Emerald Panther chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I think you should stay. What happens in the canon shouldn't really matter. I mean when I read the first chapter, I knew that it was going to be really different from the books but I continued anyways because it interested me so I hope that you will continue writing.
SilverWolf7007 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I remember reading your fics a Very Long Time ago - whatever you had up then were some of the earlier HP fics I read. I don't actually remember them, I'm afraid, but I was looking at a random author's favourite author's list and recognised your name (once upon a time, there was no author alert...). I came a-looking, had an odd feeling that what seemed to be the second posted chapter of this fic was a note, and read it.

I think that there will always be an audience for your fics. The fandom may have changed with the addition of some canon elements (though how much is has changed is up to debate, I would imagine - perhaps the popular trends may be different), but people who once read your fics will do so again - and you'll gain new readers along the way.

So basically, all I really want to say is that I hope you'll keep writing, and that I'll keep an eye out for new stories or updates of old ones. :-D

Happy writing!

Love wolfie
rebecca chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
DON'T STOP WRITING! your right that harry and draco belong together and i always love a good severus/remus fic so carry on with your AU's-fanfiction doesn't have to follow cannon and alot of people love HPDM and SSRS etc so don't give up writing if you love what you write i hope you do carry on writing or at least finish the fics you started and haven't completed good luck and don't give up rebecca xx
DarkAngel048 chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
write more!
andDoritos chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
You should most definitely stay and keep doing what you do. I know that there are people out there who enjoy considering I am one. So please, stay and keep writing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »