Reviews for Grin and Bear It
Stardustjinn chapter 1 . 5/18
Poor Ratchet... It would be much easier if he'd just admit that. XD
gothgirl1313 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
OMG this is like, so sweet! most of the fanficcys on here don't show Ratchet with a sensitive side! I love it!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awww...he really does care! LOL

tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
AWESOMENESS, hahahahaha! Gotta love Ratchet. (: He's such a sweetheart - deep down inside!
ncfmf chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
OMG it was so adorable! I just cant stop myself from smiling. I just wish I found this story years ago. -
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Perfect! We all know that Ratch is warm and fuzzy on the inside and it's not far off to compare him to a teddy bear! Excellent job!
Strayscream chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Aw! Ratchet's a teddy bear! *squeals in adoration* I'm loving you more and more with every fic of yours I read. By the end of today, I have no doubts that I'll be a total die-hard fan.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
lolz Yup, Ratchet's just a big ball of fluff, he is. X3
SylverMage chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Warning: Ratchet's reputation has suffered undignified, irrevokable damage. Begin repairs?

Yes (_NO_)

_ He really is a big teddy bear. Beneath that cursing, rough-edged, I'll-rearrange-your-transistors-if-you-show-up-in-my-med-bay-looking-like-that-again exterior.

Lovely job. I adored it
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was so CUTE! Poor Ratchet, his image is down the drain._
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
that was really cute!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
We all know Ratchet is a softie inside. And he knows it too. At the end, he just couldn't resist coming back and helping Prowl. Man, I love Ratchet.

/Could it be that the great grizzly bear temper of Ratchet is actually a teddy bear?/

Wheeljack calling Ratchet a teddy bear was simply great!
KyaValentine chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Ah, poor Ratchet. That was great.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Ratchet as a teddy bear! Wow, they really pushed their luck and lived to tell about it )Great job!
Renuki chapter 1 . 11/13/2007