Reviews for The Potions Master's Apprentice
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
ha the kids name is harry wow another reason for sev to hate harry potter. i still think fenrirs affection for eris is adorable.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
ew bellatrix the creeper is there. i bet the creeper is gonna try something on him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
aw fenrir what an oddly sweet moment about eris being like his daughter i mean dont get me wrong he still kind of freaks me out but it was kind of cute. i find it really adorable how much he cares for her shes probably the only person he cares for which makes it even more adorable. we never really got to know him in the books so i never got a good idea of what i thought about him but i find his caring for her adorable. oh my god is fenrir her dad? that would be so adorable since he cares about her so much even though i got the impression she doesnt care for him as much. im probably the only who thinks that fenrir is adorable in this chapter when he was talking about eris. oh my god im so weird but i find it so adorable! woohooo! tobias is dieing! im so happy what a horrible person i am!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
fenrir might not be a legilimens but i bet he can smell emotions of something
DeeStruction chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ahh, it seems I have found it. lol

xoxo

Dee
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2010
I want to read snapes and erises time at hogwarts. You know you want to write it. You know you do. So please?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Love the boring name line.

Snape doesn't start at Hogwarts until the year Harry is born I believe. So that must be another two years?

I'm glad Eris was able to visit her grandfather before he died and that he knew who she was. He was also afraid someone would find out she was there. Probably the wards were set to recognize family and maybe keep out the undesireable ones? Or detect ones who tried to disguise themselves?

James tried to be civil when he spoke to Snape. Unfortunately Snape would never forgive him for winning Lily's love.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 4/27/2009
The Heinlein book was "Citizen of the Galaxy".

Would've been better if Bella and Lucius went to talk with the dragons. Dragons don't talk anyway so what did Voldy think was going to happen?

Snape got some exercise and a dragon scale for Eris.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Our old friend Bella needs to be "shortened". A term from a Robert Heinlein novel meaning beheaded if you haven't read the book. She's such a twit.

If she only knew whom the kitty would find to "fix" her problem. Luckily no one has found out Eris is an Animagus.

Bella has much less subtley and tact than I do, which probably says something nice for me, lol.

Snape doesn't know about the Inferi protecting the Horcrux. So why does he think Voldy needs Inferi?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Sometimes birthdays are overrated. Snape probably never had a proper one during his childhood, so Eris and Ap Muerig giving him one is wonderful. The cloak would be spectacular.

Babies are wonderful for the parents, grandparents and godparents. The rest of us love them at a distance, lol.

And what is dear Bellatrix doing in Wales? Not sure I really want to know, but sure I'm going to find out.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Weirdly enough I feel like this chapter was sort of anticlimatic. Though I was a little bit surprised Snape actually felt some emotion at his father's death. I'm thinking Eris is the reason for that.

I'm glad his mother knows about Eris, and that she won't be able to tell anyone. I don't think any type of torture would pull that out of her. She'd die for her son.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Interesting. I am coming to the conclusion Snape's mother used a potion to snare his father. I look forward to finding out why. And to what Snape is going to say.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
Fenrir Greyback with a heart? Not possible. Maybe before he became a werewolf, but certainly not after. If I remember correctly, he was an adult when bitten. So he had probably been to Hogwarts and gotten his education. I can understand his bitterness for what happened to him. Just can't fathom how anyone would want to inflict that on everyone around them. Maybe he was already an evil git?

Obtaining money for the "cause" from the well to do by blackmail, coercion, any means possible.

Snape will probably be celebrating Christmas if Tobias dies.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
No one could deny Snape was a Master Potioner from his first year at Hogwarts. He learned from his mother, and she was one of the best rumor has it.

Meugir is the current, Mordred is the older, senile one, correct? I get confused easily at my age, lol. There is something going on and I'm not sure I'm going to like it. Or maybe Snape isn't going to like it.

The festival was fun. Mixture of Wizard and Muggle is good.

Certainly don't like the fact Fenrir, or Uncle Fenny, is come around. Bodes ill for all.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Severus has "something against" Muggles who are related to him. Meurig knows taking Eris with him as a cat will be enjoyable. 'Specially since Eris will not remain a cat for the whole trip. The Muggle children are cute.

Still wonder if Tom knows more than he lets on, he's not stupid. Maybe(not likely)he wants to protect his roomy from Hogwarts.

The storm is definitely a portent of something going wrong. If Greyback discovers them will he willingly kill his niece because she's disobeying her father? Good chance.