Reviews for Apart
usa-chan chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
It's 2013, so why haven't you returned?
usa-chan chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
Oh-my-god. This chapter was terrifying. Very good.
usa-chan chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Kiba is so damn cute! But I can't blame Hinata for not liking him, sometimes you don't feel the same way towards someone. Still feel bad for Kiba though.
usa-chan chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
The best chapter yet. I love Kiba, but I love Naruhina so much more. Nice written.
luvakatsuki3 chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
Best villain ever invented. A nice mix of badass psycho killer dude and funny. :)
tim lee1 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
I actually think that this was the best chapter of the story. Eventhough there is no real romance in the story at all...there are at least HINTS that it will happen sometimelater... in this chapter. The emotion here drew Naruto and Hinata together. You said you would be back to finish the story in 2009 and here it is 2013...4 you missed by 4 years. Good writing.
tim lee1 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Wow...this is a weird mixed up chapter...this IS pure torture for Hinata. I am beginning not to like the story at all. It is full of angst and sadness for Hinata...not much of a fun read at this point.
tim lee1 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
I liked the chapter...but Hinata just gave her 'first kiss' to a rogue ninja...you should have moved a little quicker in this 'romance' story...to late for Naruto now.
tim lee1 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
This story is getting frustrating...if it gets good and romantic it is a dream only. You really should have put this story in the 'ANGST' category...it is not a romance at all, so far. I think it will end before Hinata and Naruto get together...why 10 chpts and not one act or word of romance...?
tim lee1 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
I guess if you liked it that makes at least one person...I just don't see the point! You went way off subject...and I have no idea why. It seemed like you just wasted a chapter...why? One less chapter for Hinata and Naruto to get together.
tim lee1 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
For sure NaruHina makes much more sense with these manga characters than the other option...which I refuse to type out here. Hinata has always loved Naruto...and he always will be the one for her. They will be together at the end of the manga...starting in chapter 611 they ARE fighting side by side...and she sure seems to love him still.

I do wish you had gotten some REAL NaruHina content in here, you actually told much more about Hinata's time with the jerk, Kiba...I see that there are few chapters left and since most fanfic writers don't bother to finish, even a great story like this, you may not even get to some actual NaruHina before your inspiration runs out. I hold out hope though.
tim lee1 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Wow! This chapter is something else...Kiba has gone off the deep end with his need to control Hinata...and get back at Naruto for being around her...I think that is the case anyway. I can't wait to see what happens next. Wonderful writing here...amazing chapter.
tim lee1 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Kiba stepped out of bounds here...he is a man with a BIG control problem ...and I mean he wants to control was a unique scene of the kind I haven't read before...great writing!
tim lee1 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Oh, no! It looks like trouble is brewing here at the end. I guess that Kiba is not happy that Naruto is getting with Hinata. This chapter was soooo cool in the great spar narration and the excellent things that happened in their relationship. Kiba kind of throws a cloud over things though...maybe he thinks Hinata is his girl?
tim lee1 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Super beginning date chapter...it isn't OOC for Hinata in these circumstances and at her age of 18 to finally get the guts to set down with Naruto and end up on a date. I like their interactions here...love it!