Reviews for Play Date 3: Surprise Pregnancy
Smiling Lemon chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
It was touching and sexy I like it!
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
marcusedwards411 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
marcusedwards411 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
water sex
marcusedwards411 chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Ron Stoppable you re the father of these twin babies and mmm how bout two sets of twins or triplets would be nice
marcusedwards411 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
yes i really love this trio
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Well this one hase more of a plot, and I like that. Hope you update soon.
Anthony1l chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 8 . 3/17/2011
hey I gotta tell you this is a great series of stories,two things though the first one isn't I repeat isn't a flame more less a minor spelling error and I quote "the more he licked Kim and the more he licked Kim" just asking but isn't one of them a "she?"

also just asking but when are you going to update this story, Camping fun, and Played like a fool?
shadownartuo666 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i love the play date fics cant wait for an update good job do you like ron/shego pairs because there are very few godd one maybe you could do one
emilyis chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
okay. so you have a good story, with a great plot. but you may want to check over some parts for grammar, although you have phenomenal spelling. and there is a lot of talking during the sex adn you use "redhead" "brunette" and "blonde" a lot. using their name is just fine. and you can never over use a noun, nouns shouldn't be replaced, like "frozen object" instead of ice cube is a little unnecessary. but these are just minor things that i noticed. overall, great job.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
aww, whatup? why didn't you continue this thing? what up wit dat, man? if still possible (some pun intended) update now, or... something.