Reviews for Night Out
Ryumie chapter 5 . 4/14
I kinda find the idea of Kaoru and Gohei together a bit disgusting. Lol. Well I hope that one day you'll find it in you to finish this story. Until then I will be waiting.
This is funny haha
katdolor chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
e
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Wonder who the ex was.. Kenshin has his job cut out for him. XD

I love the KaoMeg banter on the phone. :)
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Wow. Kenshin sure is stubborn. XD

I think Kaoru can escape her favor from Megumi for her failures as a loyal wingman. LOL

I really enjoyed the printer comments. I was surprised it didn't have any hang-over.. It probably might have if Kaoru had the endurance to stay put a while longer.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Looks like a fun AU having a smart ass Kaoru in it. XD
Little Dango chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
E UPDATE NOW! luv u!
the.stories.live.on chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I LIKED IT AND IF YOU LEAVE ME HANGING AGAIN THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

There's the copy and paste review. I find myself quite enjoying the story. The character development is fun, and I feel really sorry for Kenshin. I want to find out what happens next, so I BEG OF YOU, please update. I know it's been a year or so, but please finish it. Keep up the good work!
theregoesmysantity.again chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
E. I LIKED IT AND IF YOU LEAVE ME HANGING AGAIN THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

;)
BlackElement7 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Lololol, so tempted to just copy-paste all of the options. But I wasn't sure what kind of a message that would send, so... I guess I'll have to make do with my own option Z.

I love the interaction between all your characters! And I want to know more about Kaoru's past...

Keep up the great work!
JacMac chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Please keep writing! I really enjoy where this plot line is going and that you're one of the few writers that uses proper grammar and spelling! Thanks to that, I can sit back and enjoy the story. Keep it up!
sulou chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
E. I LIKED IT AND IF YOU LEAVE ME HANGING AGAIN THERE WILL BE BLOOD. No blood, I promise; Hee hee. . . . but seriously, I'm so glad to see you updated because you have such a cute story going on here. And I wanna know what happens next.
CrazyCannonball chapter 5 . 4/15/2011