Reviews for Senses of Love
No-one12345678 chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
YAY! Every one of these chapters sound so awesome!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
You're welcome. I loved this! The last line was quite funny. Let me guess... an Elf who made the lembas bread for the Fellowship in Lothlorien?
Elvin BlueEyes chapter 5 . 4/2/2006
i loved all of them. Very well writen. Is it in Lothlorien when they are making Lembas for the Fellowship? I enjoyed all of them very much :)

Elvin BlueEyes
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
Is this by an elf who re-forged Narsil for Aragorn! I guessed at Elrond for the previous one, but could not reply. So I will do both now. The Elrond one was spectacular, and this verse was really wonderfully awesome! Varda must have guided your hand. I'm guessing this is either by someone who re-forged Anduril, or by Elessar himself?
No-one12345678 chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
me again! i'm sorry if i keep on changing my account name... and i DONT plan on stopping :P

anyways, keep on writing! its true that i hardly kno a THING about LOTR. i am recently turning into a fan, and loving it! :O but that doesnt mean u hav 2 stop writing so pretty... ly.. (raises eyebrow)... so keep it up!
Lyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Beautiful! This is truly an original idea.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
I KNOW! It's Celebrimbor, right? This was wonderful! I loved the last line. It is indeed true. Better Three made in love than One made in hate. Your talent with words is wonderful. Please keep writing, mellon-nin.

May the Valar watch over you.

Siva.
No-one12345678 chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
ohh, that was really pretty... keep writing!
LadyMoriel chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
Well, the journeyman is Annatar, clearly...and I know who the narrator is, I'm just not positive I'm going to say the name right...Celebrimbor? Yeah, that was it. And I think you're right...I mean, Elves could be blind and all-you've only to look at the Silm. to see that-but they aren't stupid.

Anyway, this is another lovely little story-I like the description of the love needed to create rings, and the ending line especially.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Truly, elen sila lumenn omentielvo. This is wonderful. You captured Galadriel perfectly without actually telling us that it's her. Great job. Well done, mellon-nin. Please update soon.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh, lovely...the descriptions here are just wonderful.