Reviews for The Blind Man
xanthous chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I have to say that this was absolutely incredible; Boys Next Door is my favorite of Kaori Yuki's works and I think you did an amazing job writing this.

I loved your description and your use of vocabulary.
Mikael-Macbeth chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow. Just- WOW. Your style and vocabulary are far superior to mine, and I am in complete awe of this amazing story. Not only did it reflect ideas already given in the original story, but you also presented your own character with her own story. And all I can say is that I'm simply AMAZED! Don't ever give up writing. You're simply a genius!
Tama-Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
x3 If I don't love you for your writing style(which I do) or for your ability to write things in amazing detail(which I also love you for) then it's because you wrote a fic on Boys Next Door. _ I've never read a Boys Next Door fanfic before, and I'm glad I read your's first, because it was simply amazing x3
milk chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow. it made me feel... heavy. it made my chest feel like an anvil. and the reviewing system now has a spell-checker O_o anyways... w.t.F mitsuko soma. you suck. i bet you didn't even read the fic, or else you would have been a amazed as us two are. you rock, dudette! lol. i suck. :P
Rebbi chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
The most beautiful fanfiction i've ever read. You handled the shift of time really well, and the conversations, thoughts and flashbacks interwoven so smoothly. The end is most well-rendered, subtle yet profound.

Boys Next Door's one of my favorite and i enjoyed your interpretation of its complexities very much (a bit different from my own), and Aly's one of the most successful OCs i've ever come across.

You surprised me yet again with your writing. Sorry if this sounds stupid but do you plan on becoming a writer? You should definitely consider that _

Please update The Bible soon, I'm faithfully waiting! :D
Mitsuko Soma chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Now don't get me wrong but you can't post this here. True "boys next door" is a yuki kaori manga but this place here is for Angel Sanctuary fics only.