Reviews for Finding your own inner strength
KaylaRyan17 chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Awesome...keep up the great work! :D

-Sunny
Jacob chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Just some things. Mark is blond and has blue eyes. It's good any other way. The only thing that's disapointed is that you started this and did not finish.
cinnamon-wolf-pup chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
wow...that was really good, i know u havent written this in a while but i hope that u finish it at some point! its reaally good!
Gothic Godess chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
I love it I really LOVE it! I'm putting this on my Story Alert list, so PLEASE WRITE MORE!

P.S. Oh and kill Sam for me. LOL!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
I love it! I want to see an all out battle for Mark between Roger & Sam!
Abby chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Update soon?
Tina101 chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
So is Mimi alive? Good chapter, PLEASE update soon!

~Tina101
Abby chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Great chapter! I like this! Please update soon!
beachesandstars6 chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Please update soon ! It these first two chapters are great - can't wait for more. So are you setting it up for Mark and Roger to be together by the end of the story ? if its not one idea that already came to mind then you should consider it - the way you have presented their characters it would seem like a next step. Great writing ! can't wait for more!
PeeenAmme chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
rainbows and sunhine eh?

ok then

::tosses unicorns and lollipops::

ive been waiting for for-ev-er for this story

"Here they could be honest. Here they knew anything that was said was between them and them alone. Here, their heads covered by the sheets and comforter they knew it was just Mark and Roger. There was no A.I.D.S.; there was no rent to be paid, no anger, just love and caring. Here they were themselves."

i loved that, its like the true mark and roger

i hope you update sooner than last time _
BohemianGirl06 chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
If Sam was a real person I would kill him! How dare he hurt Mark like that and call Collins that! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Please update soon!
luvforsawyer chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Another great chapter-I loved the way Roger jumped in to protect Joanne "Touch her and they won't find the body" was a great line, very Roger-esque. Not sure what suggestions I'd make but Roger and/or Collins clocking Sam would be a wonderful idea!
luvforsawyer chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
WOW! Sigh of relief that it wasn't Roger. Ya really had me thinkin' it was Roger (which would've been awful) and that it's some jerk who won't let Roger hang out with Mark is somehow even worse! I hope Collins and Roger beat him silly. Great writing! :)
Mikin Ishida chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
yay! you updated! i love where its going and i hope you continue it!
Kinara chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
It's been a while hasn't it?

Collins should kick Sam in the balls.