Reviews for Bright Line
Forbidden Void chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
MORE D":
athenaswings chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Gosh I don't understand why its taken me forever to find this, but its amazing and realistic. I'll be honest I'm caught between wanting Slade dead, hugging Robin or thanking God that Raven's an empath.
craizypet chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
loving it so much! loving the storyline, and thinking that it is really interesting, specially with bruce and robin! keep it up!
NeighborsofLove chapter 14 . 1/14/2011
i hope you haven't given up on this story- it's too good to just abandon. its very hard to find good fanfiction at all, let alone within the fandom of a childrens' cartoon series. your portrayal of the characters is excellent, and you've taken the dark thread the series offers and run with it. good work.
Kousagi-chan chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
So this pretty interesting. I hope you will consider continuing. Hope to you an update soon!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 14 . 10/19/2009
Oo I do honestly hope you'll continue this, yes?

Lovely work Very character-deep, and, if I may say so, just plain awesome!
Mrs. Kim Jaejoong chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
WHY EVER DID YOU STOP! I'm DIEING to know what happens! PLEASE finish this!
Spicy Sweet chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
hey there...i just wanted you to know that i really love this story and think you are an amayzing writer...it really touched me and i love how you made robin such a wonderful person...and the romance with raven is so sweet and awesome, i kept smiling while reading it cuz it was suble...ep...loved it loved it...ugh terra gets on my nerves...and i hate stupid slade...ok lsn i know its been a while since you updated, maybe you got busy in you life or maybe you lost interest in this story...but either way im still going to ask...no beg for you to please please continue cuz a story this good has to be finished...anyway thanks for writing an awesome story and take care.

p.s. please for the love of all that is good and holy UPDATE!
Cranberry Scoop chapter 14 . 4/8/2009
Wow. Wow wow wow this story is AMAZING. I've never read a better Raven/Rob, or any other Teen Titan fic as well written as yours. I know you haven't updated this in quite a while, but...please consider it?

I'm a fan now. Really! :D
nitti770 chapter 14 . 9/3/2008
intense story on many levels.

drama...

it's engaging.
RavenQuill chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
Love, love, love everything about it. The reason people enjoy the Slade/Apprentice arcs so much is that they can delve into complex characters that AREN'T defined by their metahuman abilities. Robin is a highly complex character in all your stories, and I deeply enjoy reading that side of him. I also love the RaeRob pairing, because Raven can compliment Robin's depth with her own, whereas Starfire's naivety gets in the way of that kind of connection.
SylverEyes chapter 14 . 4/30/2008
You are such a good author, and I think I may need to add you to my favorites/alerts. Yup.

This story makes me incredibly happy. The relationships between all the characters is great, and the way Terra seems to almost intrude on the team, instead of being a member, even before she confessed to what she did was perfect.

Your characterization of Robin is very different than what I would imagine, but somehow it is exactly him. It's original and like nothing else I've seen, and I really like it a lot.

Yay, RobRae! I've decided that I think that the people who like RobRae are the ones who like the crazy ships. You and I are proof of that. XD

Really, really can't wait until another chapter. I'm super excited for you to update this. I think I'll go read CD now, and see where Terra takes me! :)
rE2HseCPtQ2dbut5U chapter 14 . 10/13/2007
Please update this story! I love it and it's been over a year since you submitted chapter 14. I need to know what happens!

And I also read Time Cut; I'm a competitive swimmer, and it's not often that two of my favorite things in life are combined in such a fabulous way; that story deserves an update too!
livelongprosper2012 chapter 14 . 6/18/2007
you know how robin is always thinking he's selfish, well it's the other way around, he cares too much about other people. update soon, please!
Blitz-Sora chapter 14 . 4/26/2007
Ahh! Wonderful, wonderful story. And a cliff hanger...Please update soon? )?