Reviews for Doubt
Inertia chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This seems really plausible! I like the way you write David; even though almost all he does is talk, I feel like you've got his mannerisms down! This is a cute story, and I'm a little upset that it appears to be a oneshot. Very good job!
askidkid chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was so sweet.I loved this couple and you captured their relationship so well! :)
ohjezz chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
OMG! :"
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow...excellent fanfic! 10 stars
NeedNotToKnow chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
wow! this was a realy good story! ]

i had a question though...do u watch I Love Lucy or something 'cause this was just like that one time Ricky was buying some jewelry for Lucy from this one lady but then Lucy thought Ricky was cheating on her!
tenfeetermikey chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
i lov your fanfic! u rock! At first i was nervous because i thought David was really cheating on Elizabeth. i was like "i dont want to finish the story anymore!". Love the ending. The first parts gave me forbidden ideas, I STILL LOVE EVERYTHING!

Just Like Heaven Forever!

DavidElizabethLOVE
Shani8 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Aw...this is an awesome fic! I loved Just Like Heaven, and this is a beautifully written story. Thanks so much for writing and sharing. :)

~Shaliza

_

"Live well, laugh often, love much!"
Eternal Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Wow, this fic is just that amazing! I mean, the way it started was what captured me into reading more of it. To the middle, I was, "Was he cheating on her? He better not!" kind of thoughts that ran through my mind. Then to where he went to a house and that women and the waiting that Elizabeth had to do for to see what else could happen if David got out of the house. And, to the end, he was doing all this secretly because he wanted to surprise her with a ring into ask her to marry him. That was so sweet! I loved how the plot was formed, it wasn't rushed, awesome on not having any grammar errors, and very descriptive. Awesome job! I would rate this story 10/10!

I hope that you are able to make a sequel of this story, since it's a one-shot.

Later

(Eternal*Crystal*Rose)
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
that was a really good chapter. I thought it was really cute. you did a great job...loved it.
trumpetrulez chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
awe that was so cute! I just watched the movie, and decided to look for a fic on it. This was so sweet. I loved it!
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
aw how cute!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
omg! i so loved this story!
iluvgerardbutler chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
hey tibbkins! look, i even read it before church! now i'll probably be late :P i loved it! it was so sweet and cute and awesome! oh, and i read your profile on the bottom...you are such a suck up! lol. i'll put you on my profile as soon as i have time to update it. tuesday is band day! yay! i hope we don't have to march! your story is so sweet! it was the first one i read! it feel so good to be reading ff again! lol. have a good easter! see ya on tuesday! love, lenny
Robyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Psh, that was a kick ass story, cuz! Good job.
Butterflygurl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006