Reviews for Bad to Worse
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 7/29
man thats sad.
Cardiaivana chapter 1 . 4/14
Oh my! Please do write a sequel on this, please. It has so much potential to be a multi-chapter story! I really want to read further about possible future entanglements between the characters. Please consider c
SEQUEL PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I do not endorse rape but this fic was absolutely heart wrenching. Plzzzzz write a sequel. It would be great. Love u Kyra4
InescapableVoid chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Please write a sequel! I hope the plot bunny bites you again soon. This would really be (more) awesome continued.
Riley chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is awesome and I would really really love it if you could do sequel or make it a full-fledged fic :D please?
HS1998 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Hey there! OMG I loved this fic! Is it possible for you to write a kind of sequel to this? It doesn't have to be long or anything! Pretty Please!
Brennda3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Omg XD
This was just like :3 and :,( at the same time
Keep up the good work :))
drcomalfoy chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Hermione might as in /might/ forgive Draco in the future (oh, though never completely) but it'll be downright impossible for them to be together after this. Dear lord. I was cringing in horror throughout the whole thing. Somehow, you managed to keep Draco in character in this one-shot and well, I think this is one thing he might've done but the other, after he saw the fake Ron and Hermione, would distance himself, lash out, etc. which people preferred but well. He was a monster. Rape is, in my opinion, unforgivable. Now I'm imagining that Draco is losing his mind same as Hermione but she had her friends while he has none now. Still, this is a well written one-shot!
finnickodamn chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Ahahahaha this killed me! Poor Draco!
No One chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I totally agree with Guest. Hermione could NEVER, not even in a million years, forgive him for what he did to her. Draco was described as a monster in this story, and I personally believe he deserves to be sentenced to Azkaban for life. That's what I think should happen to all rapists. Rape is a HORRIBLE crime, an act that doesn't deserve forgiveness. The physical pain Hermione must have go through is just unimaginable, not to talk about the emotive and psychological consequences. Wouldn't mind it if Hermione decided to seek revenge on Draco and make him PAY for what he did.
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Noo! You can't leave it there! You HAVE to update or post another chapter!
UnbreakableLittleMind15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I hate Pansy so much!
Have you consider writing about the hell Draco would be living after reading the letter?
SkyBlue1309 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Ouch
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh, how I hate Pansy! This one was hard to read, I'll be honest, but it fit the request you got very well. I would have liked to see more of a conclusion, to see the repercussions of the situation. Honestly, I wanted to see Draco pour down his wrath on those two, to see him come even farther unglued, and to see how Hermione coped with what had happened.