Reviews for Why Me?
Please update soon!
Please update soon!
titoudanai chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
yeah i love it! it is very goog :)
PoisonAndSugar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is a great prologue for a story. I love it.

Though you should probably put this story in the crossover section for the HP/LOTR stories and put Harry in the Characters section so people who are searching for those type of stories wouldn't pass this story over.

Please update~!
quaff chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Lovely chapter. Thanks for writing it.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Continue!
Angel-Miko chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Are you going to continue this? : D seems interesting if you ask me! and now Harrys a child, an elfling perhaps? : D you have a good start her ;) please update!

~Angel-Miko~
SweetSnow01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
OMG is this Elfing!Harry?
tiggerpal07 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Heya,

Please carry on.

This is a great start. More please!

Thanks,

tiggerpal07
Vampireotaku chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is good. I hope to see more of it soon! _ (check out my HPLotR C2 community)!
Helping Hand chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I haven't written a LotRHP crossover (Is planning three but can't decide which to persue) And I've only read the first book, but i would suggest making wikipedia your cherished lovechild if you're looking for information. It has some very indepth information, also, you can browse through the various crossovers that FFnet features, there are some real nice ones kicking about.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one, it sounds promising but don't expect many reviews please, my computer blocks all pop-ups, including the little review box. Currently I'm reviewing via my friend's computer.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Good work! I read this before you started rewriting it, and I have one piece of advice. Read The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Also, if you have time, I would highly reccomend The Silmarillion. It covers the origins of Middle Earth and covers the characters and events that both the books and the movies refer to. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter. For this, and your other works. I have wspecially enjoyed reading Foxy. Keep up the good work, and

PLEASE UPDATE!
DoubleTime chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I like this start and will be very happy when you post the second chapter! I will try and help you in LOTR stuff but I might get too caught up in your story. :D Keep going!
Old Not Used chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I would be glad to help. I am not much of a writer, but as you might of noticed I am obsessed with LotR. I hope you continue.
SwiftShadow chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
Pretty good start. I'll be watching for the next chapter.